Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Bye Jim. I hope you enjoy Europa League and Brenda's famous inspirational speeches.

rodgers2.jpg
Thought Brenda was talking about that nice garden plant.

His strengths are his 100% effort and commitment but unfortunately he's technically quite limited

We've had his best days. He's 30 in January so his strengths will start to fade now he's past his peak

Thanks for your efforts Jimmy and all the best at that vile club.
Decent player for us but we should be looking at players much better than Milner.

If he joins the Dippers then it's an admission he aint good enough. Thanks for the memories....

If you read the Milner thread on rawk, it tells you everything you need to know about scouse levels of delusion. They think he isn't good enough for them. I bet they change their tune as soon as he signs. He'll become the best midfielder in the prem before he's kicked a ball for them.

I applaud him.

What's his greatest talent? Poor passer for a CM. Limited vision. Not particularly fast nor very clever. Can't beat his man when he plays out wide. His greatest asset is work rate.

And now he's getting paid 150k a week for it. Plus a fat signing bonus. Well done, James. Good luck

All the best James. Always worked hard, never complained, did the job he was asked in whatever position he was told to play. He might not be one of our best players but I'm sad to see him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.