Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

He had none of those qualities but made his prem debut at 16, played for England at every age from U15s upwards, was PFA Young Player of the Year in 2010, Has 2 titles with us and has 50+ senior England caps to his name.

He must be the hardest working **** the fucking planet has ever seen to have achieved all that with such a lack of the skills and qualities that make a footballer.

For fucks sake.
I'll do you one better. Wes Brown has 7 PL titles and won the CL twice.

Kanye-Shrug-822-1.jpg

Next season he will be in team of the year and nominated for PFA of the year because that's how the media work in this country

It's incredibly raggish to start changing tune and claiming he's past it or 'not that good'.

It does hurt to see him leave on a free but the reassurances he must've sought were obviously not guaranteed- which bodes well as I believe this means some real quality players are coming in.

Hopefully he'll follow the leads of Kolo & Mario in being completely shit in his time at Klanfield.

Thanks Jimmy.

It's a shame to lose him, but we can't afford to be held to ransom by squad players approaching the tail end of their career. Second highest appearances for us as well this season.

Thanks Jimmy, but don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Don't understand why he wants to drop a level. He'll play, but it will be mid-table football.

I like James but his head is quite square looking and I'm not sure how marketable he is in Congo or South Korea. I have enjoyed watching him run around very hard in his time with us. I wish him all the best and hope he continues to run very hard for Liverpool and England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.