Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Well whatever people think of his playing abilities his business skills are first class. Had us over nicely on this and leveraged his position to the max. Fair play. Bastard.

Only kidding James. Best of luck at Liverpool. You're going to need it.

Just been following this on Twitter. Amazing how many Dippers are suddenly bigging Jimmy up whereas before you can bet they put him in the 'donkey' mode. I'll be sorry if he goes but he's free to make his own choice. I honestly believe if he signs for them he's already played his last Champions League game.

Well, if he goes he will be a big loss. It will cost a lot to replace him and that is for sure.

I applaud him.

What's his greatest talent? Poor passer for a CM. Limited vision. Not particularly fast nor very clever. Can't beat his man when he plays out wide. His greatest asset is work rate.

And now he's getting paid 150k a week for it. Plus a fat signing bonus. Well done, James. Good luck

He had none of those qualities but made his prem debut at 16, played for England at every age from U15s upwards, was PFA Young Player of the Year in 2010, Has 2 titles with us and has 50+ senior England caps to his name.

He must be the hardest working **** the fucking planet has ever seen to have achieved all that with such a lack of the skills and qualities that make a footballer.

For fucks sake.

Had the longest average completed pass in the team last season, at 16m. Also, one of the best crossers of the ball we have, along with Kolarov! If he wasn't such a good defender/full back protector and crosser, he might have got more time in CM! Too bad he can play all 10 outfield positions so well, and even likes to play in goal for fun!!

I hope he stays, but will understand if he leaves. City might be moving on very quickly in the next two years and he is approaching the tail end of his career. If he can move to another Top 6 team and make a few quid, good luck to him. I think he is the BEST utility player in the League....by a long stretch....which is why I would like to keep him. But, hard to see how he starts the big games when everyone (including new signings) is fit and healthy. Not sure he wants a bit part job at City IF he thinks he can get a full time position with a potential contender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.