Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Re: James Milner - Striker

whp.blue said:
billfromthehill said:
whp.blue said:
because it was stated he was a grafter but unfortunately just being a grafter isn't enough

Milner needs more to his game than just being a modern day steve lomas
R you winding us up why are you avin a pop at Jimmy what more can he do for the team he ain't a striker
And we are all fully aware of that so wind your neck in fella ok

ooh! a real life keyboard warrior

You may not like the fact but not everyone thinks Milner Is all that if you have a different view then that's ok as for winding my neck in: fuck you and I know you think you are scary banging your keyboard but not that scary in the real world
How am I a key board warrior? Have I come across as the hard case here ?
I think not telling me fuck you ,you are acting like a tit, and your slagging the team again are you a rag ?

billfromthehill said:
whp.blue said:
billfromthehill said:
R you winding us up why are you avin a pop at Jimmy what more can he do for the team he ain't a striker
And we are all fully aware of that so wind your neck in fella ok

You may not like the fact but not everyone thinks Milner Is all that if you have a different view then that's ok as for winding my neck in: fuck you and I know you think you are scary banging your keyboard but not that scary in the real world
I think not telling me fuck you ,you are acting like a tit, and your slagging the team again are you a rag ?

having been a season ticket holder since the late sixties I think I can call it as I see it and for me Milner is just a work horse but with the side we have now just being an athlete is not enough

I have seen enough shit players in a City shirt over the years and just because I don't like certain players doesn't make me any less a fan

we could do a whole lot better than Milner imho of course

whp.blue said:
billfromthehill said:
whp.blue said:

having been a season ticket holder since the late sixties I think I can call it as I see it and for me Milner is just a work horse but with the side we have now just being an athlete is not enough

I have seen enough shit players in a City shirt over the years and just because I don't like certain players doesn't make me any less a fan

Spot on about Milner, yes he is a workhorse but never in a million years is he good enough. I still love him to bits and no I am not a rag.

crmcfc said:
whp.blue said:
billfromthehill said:

Spot on about Milner, yes he is a workhorse but never in a million years is he good enough. I still love him to bits and no I am not a rag.

JESUS H FUCKIN CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!

crmcfc said:
whp.blue said:
billfromthehill said:

If you could both do me a favour and shut up forever, that'd be splendid.

Puppet Master Silva said:
crmcfc said:
whp.blue said:

If he goes he will be replaced by a better player

grim up north said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
crmcfc said:

If he goes he will be replaced by a better player

Crazy how we've been playing a player for 4 years who isn't good enough.

Jesus, it's not often I feel compelled to make comment when just browsing, but some of the absolute shite talked on here about James Milner conclusively proves that City have as many morons supporting them as any other team!

If anyone seriously believes they could find another player who gives anywhere near the effort and commitment James Milner does then they are seriously stupid.

All this shit about 'if he goes he'll be replaced by a better player' is absolute toss. Yes I agree you may find a better technical player, but for commitment absolutely no chance.

In 40 years of watching City I've only seen 2 players come remotely close to the effort that Milner gives on the pitch and that was Doyle and Tevez.

If it was all about technique and ball skill then we'd sign a bloody football freestyler!

Simply put, thank fuck none of you are in charge of player acquisition for City or we'd be in deep shit.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Jesus, it's not often I feel compelled to make comment when just browsing, but some of the absolute shite talked on here about James Milner conclusively proves that City have as many morons supporting them as any other team!

If anyone seriously believes they could find another player who gives anywhere near the effort and commitment James Milner does then they are seriously stupid.

All this shit about 'if he goes he'll be replaced by a better player' is absolute toss. Yes I agree you may find a better technical player, but for commitment absolutely no chance.

In 40 years of watching City I've only seen 2 players come remotely close to the effort that Milner gives on the pitch and that was Doyle and Tevez.

If it was all about technique and ball skill then we'd sign a bloody football freestyler!

Simply put, thank fuck none of you are in charge of player acquisition for City or we'd be in deep shit.
I don't really see the fuss,they don't rate Milner,it's no big deal.It's amazing how Kolarov,Dzeko etc can get it all day but when some question Jimmy or Joe's ability ,there's a bluemoon outcry.I've also been going for decades and Doyle and Tevez were on a different level to him !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.