Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

We can't expect consistency from a player who's so sparingly used.

He may not be as technically refined as Nasri, but he's arguably more effective in the grand scheme of things and dovetails perfectly with King David.

Had Milner been given the minutes we've wasted having Navas on the pitch this season he might have signed a contract by now; those who cite money as the decisive factor are likely wide of the mark.

.A. said:

He may not be as technically refined as Nasri, but he's arguably more effective in the grand scheme of things and dovetails perfectly with King David.

Had Milner been given the minutes we've wasted having Navas on the pitch this season he might have signed a contract by now; those who cite money as the decisive factor are likely wide of the mark.

how many more games has Navas played to Milner?

.A. said:

about 40 appearances this season, yes indeed very sparingly used. Also has started pretty much every big game as well.

cleavers said:
I have a sneeky feeling he'll re-sign after his contract runs out, he'll get another signing on fee if it runs out.

I have a similar sneaky feeling about this.

His quotes about 'we'll be back fighting for the title next year' didn't sound like a man who was set on leaving to me.

Fernando & Navas played more minutes than Milner in the league, therefore I understand his will to leave.

I think Milner is better winger than Navas and better dm than Fernando.

SuperBlu said:
Fernando & Navas played more minutes than Milner in the league, therefore I understand his will to leave.

I think Milner is better winger than Navas and better dm than Fernando.

so with that thinking Silva Aguero And Zab will want to leave

.A. said:

To the extent that we may even be closer a lot closer to Chel$ki.... Just saying like.

Jimmy if you are reading this, stop fucking about and sign.

The fans love you and we enjoy watching you put in 100% every match.

And Liverpool are shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.