Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

If he did stay where exactly would he play?
If the rumoured signings come off
Pogba_central
De buyrrne _wide

Sterling _wide
Firmino _creative
Then add in lopes
There is no talk of fern fern and navas Silva moving
That's a nine man midfield pool
This also assumes nasri and yaya can be shifted

Magicpants said:
CityFan94 said:
Milner is only going to get a downwards move from here.

I don't totally understand why he's leaving, he's had loads of gametime this season.

Why swap that to play every week for a midtable side?

We are only prepared to give him a 3 year deal, he wants 4 years, that's it.

Nothing to do with lack of games or preferred positions, he wants the security of a long contract before he grabs one last payday in LA/China/Quatar and we, quite rightly are not being bent over by a hard working but limited squad player.

So very much this^^^^.

dobobobo said:
Magicpants said:
CityFan94 said:
Milner is only going to get a downwards move from here.

I don't totally understand why he's leaving, he's had loads of gametime this season.

Why swap that to play every week for a midtable side?

We are only prepared to give him a 3 year deal, he wants 4 years, that's it.

Nothing to do with lack of games or preferred positions, he wants the security of a long contract before he grabs one last payday in LA/China/Quatar and we, quite rightly are not being bent over by a hard working but limited squad player.

So very much this^^^^.
You missed out mercenary !

Outstanding today, could easily have had 3 or 4 assists if it wasn't for poor finishing from others and he took his goal brilliantly. Probably my MOTM. Just a shame that he is so inconsistent, as these games are few and far between

Thought he was the best player today. Shame he will be leaving us, he is a very useful player. I wonder if he would have stayed if he got more starts.

The lad did fantastic today, but one thing he won't find at Liverpool are teammates with the skill of Silva, Kun and Yaya to play those delicious one-twos and through balls. He'll soon get frustrated with poor passing and mis-controlled balls.

Superb again today, his link up play with Silva is a delight. Said last season to group of mates he is onthesame wavelength as Dave and was laughed at but I stand by it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.