Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

DHMCFC said:
WHY PLAY ANY PLAYER WHO WONT COMMIT TO THE CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WETHER IT BE MILNER YAYA OR ANYONE! BOMB THEM OUT THE SQUAD, GET THE KIDS IN, RANT OVER :)

*Take a deep breath.
*Hit [Caps Lock]
*Type coherently and calmly

Thanks.

If yaya wasn't here then Milner would be getting a lot more stick...poor form him letting his contract run out and we get fuck all for him

Cya James...

Chippy_boy said:
dobobobo said:
jimharri said:
2nb8utx.jpg

Listen; I like Jimbo. Imagine if the likes of Robinho and Elano had his attitude alongside their far superior skills. But "greatness"? Behave.

I0tS4pB.jpg

Mate, give it up. Milner is a solid, professional footballer with a great engine. He's useful in that can play in different roles / positions.

But "greatness"? Come off it. And he was really shocking on Sunday. Couldn't trap a ball, couldn't pass, couldn't cross, just rubbish. One of the worst performances I've seen from him if not the worst.

Mad_7b95cb_1133254.gif

Although we'll probably miss his engine in certain games i feel he's going to regret leaving more than we will miss him. Doesn't make sense to play a guy that won't commit to the club. I don't rate Navas at all but he puts a shift in just like Milner and at least he's not walking away from us this summer, should be starting the last 2 games ahead of Milner.

spanishblue said:
shemnel said:
oh Jimmy Jimmy, will you stay or will you go now?

not arsed. just please decide.

I am we are losing a good English player who can play virtually any position give 100% and not complain unlike at least three wankers I can name

yes but he's really not very good.

Milner is only going to get a downwards move from here.

I don't totally understand why he's leaving, he's had loads of gametime this season.

Why swap that to play every week for a midtable side?

CityFan94 said:

I don't totally understand why he's leaving, he's had loads of gametime this season.

We are only prepared to give him a 3 year deal, he wants 4 years, that's it.

Nothing to do with lack of games or preferred positions, he wants the security of a long contract before he grabs one last payday in LA/China/Quatar and we, quite rightly are not being bent over by a hard working but limited squad player.

forevermancity said:
If yaya wasn't here then Milner would be getting a lot more stick...poor form him letting his contract run out and we get fuck all for him

Cya James...
How do you know that, knowing that at some point we were going to sign players better than him in his position, Milner didn't offer City the chance to sell him a year or two years ago but City have held on to him until now?

On the flip side, if he wanted to play for City for the duration of his contract and what he's been offered in a new contract isn't what he wanted, why should he sign it? It's his life and he owes the club absolutely nothing.

CityFan94 said:

Because we are going to sign better players than him (as much as i love him, he's in my top 5, but there are better around) year-on-year, he knows this, his game time will become less and less each year so he'll go and play for someone that'll give him a better chance of getting in the England squad as he'll play all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.