Player thread: Pablo Zabaleta (2014/15)

Re: Player Topic: Pablo Zabaleta (2014/15)

Damocles said:
Sagna has been one of our most in form players recently and keeps inexplicably getting dropped for an out of form Zabaleta.

Agree with this, I also think there isn't much wrong with Zabba that a good rest couldn't cure. When you think how much football he has played over the last few seasons, he has rarely missed a game for us then the world cup in the summer it's bound to take it's toll. I do think Sagna could have played a lot more than he has.

Damocles said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Why don't just keep on posting in his older thread (s)?

He doesn't seem to have one that I can find. I can always merge this into them if I've missed it.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=283408&hilit=zabaleta" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=283408&hilit=zabaleta</a>

Damocles said:
There's something about him and Navas that I don't like as much as him and Nasri or Milner. I think they both try to occupy the same space a lot of the time which loses Zab's ability to overlap properly, or cut inside like he used to. Not sure of the specifics but that right side doesn't seem to click like it once did.
I don't think him and Navas have ever clicked. I saw the same thing last season where Zabba busts a nut to overlap but Navas would cut inside and ignore his run. Navas didn't play nearly as much last year but has been in the team often this year, could be why Zabba hasn't been as effective in an attacking sense.

I also think playing pretty much every game last year followed by a run to the final of the World Cup has taken its toll on him this year. He needs a break.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Kun Aguero said:
Modz please merge.

I went back ten pages and couldn't find it. If the missus sends me into the kitchen to find something next to the sink I usually come back empty handed. Fucking useless I am.

I used the search system and couldn't find it!

CC9s3LEWgAEmt4_.jpg:large

That's our RB for the 2035/36 season sorted out!

Excellent today, especially first half. Probably the best half he's had all season

BigOscar said:
Excellent today, especially first half. Probably the best half he's had all season
yup. Was up for it today. Hope to see more of it going fwd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.