Player Thread: Patrick Roberts

He's a class act I think, looks to be a class technical player and intelligent as well. Can see him being our best player next season.

Yep looks very good, excited about him.

Roberts has to start every game. He can create chances out of nothing.

Different class

He has to start against Partick thistle. What a player.

looked better than most of what we have.

Looks a player. We need players like him who can carry the ball long distances in Europe

Simply has to start from now on. Looks miles better than anything we have in the wide positions.

2nd name on team sheet for me

He'll go on to be a right entertainer by the looks of it. Unlucky not to get a goal too.

Definitely! I know he has just signed recently but I don't understand how players like Forrest and Armstrong are starting ahead of him. He just came on and got past about 3 players and hit the post!! His quality on the ball is on another level!

He's a level above anything we have at the moment. Imperative that he starts every game.

The ball sticks to his feet. What a player.

--------------------------

Fair to say they think he's decent
http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154339&page=58

He'll get 'big game' experience now, with Celtic and Rangers being drawn together in the Scottish Cup. Good test for him.

Is there really no way out of the 12 month loan? Grumble Grumble Grumble.... Twiddles fingers looks at clock.

I saw glimpses on Sunday when he came on as a sub,that the lad could have a big future ahead of him.He looked assured when taking on men and OK at times he overdid things but that will come with learning when and how to distribute the ball,but he hit the post after cutting in from the right and set a couple of chances for his team mates.Could the makings of him up there in Scotland and although the league is nothing comparable to the PL its game time.Only have to look at the young Spurs lad who had 2 seasons at the MK Dons,went back to London and is in line for a possible Young Player of the Year.

He's a class act I think, looks to be a class technical player and intelligent as well. Can see him being our best player next season.

Yep looks very good, excited about him.

Roberts has to start every game. He can create chances out of nothing.

Different class

He has to start against Partick thistle. What a player.

looked better than most of what we have.

Looks a player. We need players like him who can carry the ball long distances in Europe

Simply has to start from now on. Looks miles better than anything we have in the wide positions.

2nd name on team sheet for me

He'll go on to be a right entertainer by the looks of it. Unlucky not to get a goal too.

Definitely! I know he has just signed recently but I don't understand how players like Forrest and Armstrong are starting ahead of him. He just came on and got past about 3 players and hit the post!! His quality on the ball is on another level!

He's a level above anything we have at the moment. Imperative that he starts every game.

The ball sticks to his feet. What a player.

--------------------------

Fair to say they think he's decent
http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154339&page=58

They are still clamoring on about him after his substitute appearance and how excited they are to watch him over the next 18 months. Hopefully the lad stays healthy and keeps honing his skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.