Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

CheshireMark said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
CheshireMark said:
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but does anyone know why he was booed/jeered at. every time he touched the ball today ?

I was wondering this myself!

Anyone!
I'm presuming since there were Spurs fans there from the first game, they were booing Samir. There may have been Arsenal fans in the crowd too.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm afraid some of you lot appear to be letting your hearts rule your heads about nasri. Same old flatter to deceive liability today. I swear at one point in the second half when he played his 49th negative, backwards pass it was a lot harder to go back to his back four than to release one of the breaking forwards. But it's so ingrained he did it anyway.

I said earlier in the thread I hope he proves me wrong this season, but I don't believe he ever will.

he's technically gifted but as you say he has a tendency to pass the ball back or sideways instead of looking to make an assist.

he plays like a holding midfielder. then again, that's what he aspired to be when he was at arsenal.

samharris said:
pudge said:
samharris said:
That seems to be your side fella.
Players as well apparently, some would have you think

I'll be perfectly honest,I have no idea what thats supposed to mean..
They must be sensitive souls if they need constant defending from criticism and those who dare to, separated into a "haters" column.

I have just noticed you seem to have a lot of trouble distinguishing 'not rating' a player and 'hating' them.

It's a bad generalisation to make, and a common one at that it seems

Jumanji said:
hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I said earlier in the thread, he's clearly an "arm around thew shoulder" sort of player. And a lot of his ineffectiveness stems from a refusal to take risks. He may just take those risks given the shot in the arm of a player's manager. Slim chance in my opinion, but it might happen.

It would help if the fans weren't constantly on his case.
He reads forums as well.

Samir, PM me for address to send a check, I've always defended you against some of clueless City fans :)

nellyonthewing said:
Over 50 years of watching City our fans have always supported a player who gives his all but has little ability. Equally they will not tolerate a lazy player with huge skill who doesn't want to apply it for the cause. Nasri needs to prove this season he is not the latter.
Or maybe our fans need to realise that with us being so shite for the majority of those 50 years, now would be a good time to start supporting players with talent.

Of course hard work is important, but it is the only thing a huge number of City fans care about. You need more than hard work to be a good footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.