Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:
Players as well apparently, some would have you think

I'll be perfectly honest,I have no idea what thats supposed to mean..
They must be sensitive souls if they need constant defending from criticism and those who dare to, separated into a "haters" column.

Im sure these so called haters dont give a toss what I think, and if they do,then they need to grow some..

what I say or they say doesnt affect the player one bit..this is about posters who want to support a player and those who dont..

Oh and when I say haters I mean a very small but consistent few, just like there were a few haters in the mancini out camp..

I would try and offload him to Monaco personally and re invest the funds in Lamela.

samharris said:
pudge said:
samharris said:
I'll be perfectly honest,I have no idea what thats supposed to mean..
They must be sensitive souls if they need constant defending from criticism and those who dare to, separated into a "haters" column.

Im sure these so called haters dont give a toss what I think, and if they do,then they need to grow some..

what I say or they say doesnt affect the player one bit..this is about posters who want to support a player and those who dont..

Oh and when I say haters I mean a very small but consistent few, just like there were a few haters in the mancini out camp..
They need to grow some?

Because calling someone else a "hater" because they don't rate a player is such an adult thing to do, let alone the fact you say you "need" to say it lol

Just wanna say I didn't come up with that title. I used a swear word in the original title, so it was changed for me, so my bad, but that certainly wouldn't have been my second option.

Also, as evidenced by today for the millionth time, Samir can do a job and help us dominate the game from anywhere on the field, but playing him on the wing is honestly just silly. He does not belong there at all. He's not power and pace, he is sleek, crafty, and smart, which is a fantastic player to have in the middle. Every time he plays in the middle he has done great, so I really don't understand any other position for him.

pweyhe said:
Just wanna say I didn't come up with that title. I used a swear word in the original title, so it was changed for me, so my bad, but that certainly wouldn't have been my second option.

Also, as evidenced by today for the millionth time, Samir can do a job and help us dominate the game from anywhere on the field, but playing him on the wing is honestly just silly. He does not belong there at all. He's not power and pace, he is sleek, crafty, and smart, which is a fantastic player to have in the middle. Every time he plays in the middle he has done great, so I really don't understand any other position for him.

thing is that if you're going to play as a CM you're going to have to be capable of defending, Nasri isn't capable of that. as a CAM you have to be able to make assists and score goals, Samir slows down the game in that CAM position, he makes an awful lot of back passes, every time he receives the ball it seems he just wants to pass the ball on to the next guy instead of making that killer through ball to the forwards. the raw talent is there, everyone knows it, but he falls short in every position (LW,RW, CAM, LAM, RAM, CM, DM). wether pellegrini can coach him or not I don't know. he needs to be sold in january if he doesn't improve .

Was it against Fulham at home the year we won the title when Nasri played deep in a midfield two and we looked absolutely rampant?

Our play was so quick and fluid it wasn't even funny.

Jumanji said:
Was it against Fulham at home the year we won the title when Nasri played deep in a midfield two and we looked absolutely rampant?

he's a joy to watch deep in midfield.

Jumanji said:

you mean the one in the snow? Pretty average game as I remember it.

Samir Nasri is NOT useless

NoahCity said:
Jumanji said:

you mean the one in the snow? Pretty average game as I remember it.
Yes. I remember us looking pretty lively, especially Nasri, who was commanding.

pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:

They need to grow some?

Because calling someone else a "hater" because they don't rate a player is such an adult thing to do, let alone the fact you say you "need" to say it lol

This ^^^^^^^^^arf!! maybe we can chat later...Im sure I will find you on on a thread about Edin Dzeko somewhere,covertly slagging him off but pretending to like him..thats why you're so obviously ruffled isnt it..

I mistakenly apologised to you the other day...it wont happen again.

As for the highlighted bit..thats a tad rich after your comments to anti united. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.