Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
dref619 said:
While it's a good interview , there is a quite telling moment in it that somes alot about the lad up for me.
When he's talking about the last day of last season, and he says he was thinking he's cursed, and about how he just missed out in marseille and how he's going to miss out then.
For me, that's the difference between him and a world class player, he's got all the talent in the world, but I think there is a mental strength missing with him that stops him from being top top drawer.

thats a very interesting point, if he had the mental attitude of aguero, kompany or yaya he'd probably be our best player,

Or maybe he's just been unlucky a few times and was being honest ? every player and every fan in that ground on that day (including me) must have thought at some time it
was not going to happen, the important thing is " he never gave up"
Great interview but yet again people look for "negatives"

failsworthblueboy said:
dref619 said:
While it's a good interview , there is a quite telling moment in it that somes alot about the lad up for me.
When he's talking about the last day of last season, and he says he was thinking he's cursed, and about how he just missed out in marseille and how he's going to miss out then.
For me, that's the difference between him and a world class player, he's got all the talent in the world, but I think there is a mental strength missing with him that stops him from being top top drawer.

thats a very interesting point, if he had the mental attitude of aguero, kompany or yaya he'd probably be our best player,

Or maybe he's just been unlucky a few times and was being honest ? every player and every fan in that ground on that day (including me) must have thought at some time it

listen to what hes said, its not a negative in the slightest.

failsworthblueboy said:

I did and it is, he was being honest and some people are portraying that as a weakness = "negative"

failsworthblueboy said:
failsworthblueboy said:

I did and it is, he was being honest and some people are portraying that as a weakness = "negative"

Honesty is a strength. Only by seeing yourself as you really are can you hope to truly move forward

sixlashes said:
Kun Aguero said:
citizens_1976 said:
I don't get the unfair stick around Nasri. He very rarely wastes possession for us and a lot of his movement and work goes unnoticed. He's a very neat footballer and as a club if you want to move forwards you get rid of the players with a lack of quality, like we have done with Maicon, Bridge and Santa Cruz, and not players who may not turn up every game but have genuine star quality. I really feel this will be a big year for Nasri. He's potentially a world class player, he just needs to knuckle down, concentrate on improving his game and us as fans need to also get behind him. He's capable of doing anything. Put it this way, he'd walk into the United and Chelsea sides.

He wouldn't get in the Chelsea team, Mata and Hazard shit over him. From a high height and Oscar's better than him and about 6 years younger.
see the kids are off school again

If you had to pick one of Nasri, Oscar, Hazard and Oscar to sit on the bench who would you choose?

On a side note, the interview he gave was headlined something like "Nasri enjoys Pelligrini's approach to management" or words to that effect in the Sun. I click on at around 5am when I get up for work, then around six when I arrive at work and then every hour onwards. Their website is updated around 7am (12am your time). When it updated the headline had been changed to the "Nasri has a dig at Mancini" you would have all read. For the anti agenda boys how would you explain this as he didn't even mention Mancini , all he said was his form was bad last season and he enjoys the way Pelli chat's about stuff other than football? The same happened last week in reverse as the headline they first printed was too far fetched even for them wa**ers to leave up there ,mourinho was supposed to be using his youth against our 'megabucks' signings even though he didn't even mention City. They keep writing headlines making us look bad when the quotes don't even mention anything to do with the headlines.

No agenda?

BosnianDragon said:
I think Nasri and Silva are the best in PL.

But not the best at city according to your posts in the dzeko thread<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
dave_blue12 said:
failsworthblueboy said:

Honesty is a strength. Only by seeing yourself as you really are can you hope to truly move forward

Kind of feels like an opening line to a psychology class

The pressure is much greater on Nasri this year as the competition around the midfield/wide areas has increased dramatically with both Jovetic and Navas. It will be very interesting to see how things develop during the season in the fight for places..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.