Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

He's woefully unfit. It's as clear as day and if people can't see that then they are blinkered.

It's absolutely disgraceful that he is so out of shape. He was blowing after 5 mins today.

Shameful.

grim up north said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Someone posted a picture this week of Nasri lying on a beach in Ibiza, during the international break?

That was disappointing to see, as I would have expected him to be back at Carrington with some of our other players getting extra sharp?

It's not like he didn't have a nice rest during the summer?

Sure, players earn so much money, they can probably do something like that as a day trip if it fancies them.

Perhaps he is allowed time of like the rest of us
How much time off did he have during the summer? Mid-May to mid-July, wasn't it? God, I wish I had two months off in the summer, on 5% of what he's earning (I'm not greedy!).

He was Okay today and wasn't responsible for the two goals we have conceded.

And also was involved in creating chances with Silva, so why not pick on him again !!

I find it a bit odd that we have decided we absolutely have to slag someone off. Nasri did alright, not his best, but alright. Like City actually.

Why not just dust ourselves down and look forward to Bayern? At least twattenburg won't ref that one

FantasyIreland said:
toffee balls said:
Mods , can we merge this with the "who will be the new boo boy thread" please.

First off,he's not the 'new' boo boy is he? he's been a boo boy for a couple of seasons,however,as more and more are realising......its not without foundation.

Why do some of you believe we cannot discuss players when they are playing poorly? just as praise is offered when a performance merits such,criticism,where appropriate,shouldn't be frowned upon.

Nasri is playing like he couldn't give a fuck,its frustrating because we have witnessed how different he can be when he chooses otherwise.Take Milner,he is very limited where natural talent is concerned,however,few will attack him because he plays every game like its his last,giving his all.

Even Silva,without question,a superior player imo,plays with endless passion and effort,so why does Nasri think he's different?

It deserves discussion.

Milner might look like he gives his all every match, but with respect to him, making the difference to winning the league won't be done by players of his calibre.
Nasri Silva and Toure playing together in midfield have been the fulcrum of our team and the basis of our success. When they play together the quality of passing, possession, movement and interplay and ball carrying improves markedly. And when they don't play, like in some domestic cup games in the past, we've not looked the same team.
The same critics of Nasri making 'no effort' or 'not caring' are likely the same ones who criticise Toure for the same. In both cases it's part of their style, its how they move & play naturally. I would always welcome these 3 in our team. Every time.

Love Bites and Everything said:
He's woefully unfit. It's as clear as day and if people can't see that then they are blinkered.

It's absolutely disgraceful that he is so out of shape. He was blowing after 5 mins today.

Shameful.

Im with you mate but who the fcuk lets him go on a shagging holiday when he is that unfit.

Tbilisi said:
Love Bites and Everything said:

Shameful.

Im with you mate but who the fcuk lets him go on a shagging holiday when he is that unfit.

Echo in here

In fairness if he want a break in Ibiza he can if pellegrini wanted him in training he wud of I'm sure. Thought he do some good runs today and just a shame he was offside for the goal which dzeko should of finished.

jimharri said:
grim up north said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Someone posted a picture this week of Nasri lying on a beach in Ibiza, during the international break?

That was disappointing to see, as I would have expected him to be back at Carrington with some of our other players getting extra sharp?

It's not like he didn't have a nice rest during the summer?

Sure, players earn so much money, they can probably do something like that as a day trip if it fancies them.

Perhaps he is allowed time of like the rest of us
How much time off did he have during the summer? Mid-May to mid-July, wasn't it? God, I wish I had two months off in the summer, on 5% of what he's earning (I'm not greedy!).

Take up teaching I know they don't earn as much but heyho

Look at the top retweet by one of our own youth players. Disgraceful IMO.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/NathanielOseni" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/NathanielOseni</a>

HR60wyv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.