Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

his complicated and constant bickering with whoever outside the game seems to be effecting his performance.

refocus please.

Armaan said:
Mister Appointment said:
nellyonthewing said:
So apart from losing the ball,leaving Clichy exposed ,fluffing a shot what the effing hell use was he..Oh yes he made a lot of 3 yard needless meaningless passes . He adds little to City unless we want to play keepball.

Yet he's been one of our key players in two titles and under two managers.

You're clueless mate. Criticising Nasri is the new idiots favourite pastime.
We don't need him in the side when we have Silva, we need a more direct dribbler.

Not our game

toffee balls said:
Mods , can we merge this with the "who will be the new boo boy thread" please.

First off,he's not the 'new' boo boy is he? he's been a boo boy for a couple of seasons,however,as more and more are realising......its not without foundation.

Why do some of you believe we cannot discuss players when they are playing poorly? just as praise is offered when a performance merits such,criticism,where appropriate,shouldn't be frowned upon.

Nasri is playing like he couldn't give a fuck,its frustrating because we have witnessed how different he can be when he chooses otherwise.Take Milner,he is very limited where natural talent is concerned,however,few will attack him because he plays every game like its his last,giving his all.

Even Silva,without question,a superior player imo,plays with endless passion and effort,so why does Nasri think he's different?

It deserves discussion.

FantasyIreland said:
toffee balls said:
Mods , can we merge this with the "who will be the new boo boy thread" please.

First off,he's not the 'new' boo boy is he? he's been a boo boy for a couple of seasons,however,as more and more are realising......its not without foundation.

Why do some of you believe we cannot discuss players when they are playing poorly? just as praise is offered when a performance merits such,criticism,where appropriate,shouldn't be frowned upon.

Nasri is playing like he couldn't give a fuck,its frustrating because we have witnessed how different he can be when he chooses otherwise.Take Milner,he is very limited where natural talent is concerned,however,few will attack him because he plays every game like its his last,giving his all.

Even Silva,without question,a superior player imo,plays with endless passion and effort,so why does Nasri think he's different?

It deserves discussion.

Nobody believes you're not entitled to your opinion. You're just wrong. Playing like he doesn't give a fuck? Deary me.

everytime he gets the ball he simply has slow down the play for us...with all my respect but he is not on the same class as silva

tonea2003 said:
thought he played well today when he came on

I thought he was average, considering he wasn't hindered like Lampard by a yellow card his tackling was poor. So far this season his game has generally lacked energy, surprising for a player who wasn't at the World Cup.

Nasri's contribution towards the back end of last season was hugely exaggerated. He has started off this season being his normal self, he continues to slow our play, he gets brushed off the ball like a 12 year old and has a heart the size of a pea.

I've never rated him and was amazed that we gave him a five year deal.

The lad lacks hunger and spirit, in my opinion that's crystal clear. He also hasn't got the required strength, physical or mental, when the chips are down. Navas or Milner offer us more IMO.

I was glad when I saw the line up today and he may need to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.