Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Love Bites and Everything said:
Nasri's contribution towards the back end of last season was hugely exaggerated. He has started off this season being his normal self, he continues to slow our play, he gets brushed off the ball like a 12 year old and has a heart the size of a pea.

I've never rated him and was amazed that we gave him a five year deal.

The lad lacks hunger and spirit, in my opinion that's crystal clear. He also hasn't got the required strength, physical or mental, when the chips are down. Navas or Milner offer us more IMO.

I was glad when I saw the line up today and he may need to get used to it.

You clearly know fook all about football

hobbsisablue said:
Nasri's contribution towards the back end of last season was hugely exaggerated. He has started off this season being his normal self, he continues to slow our play, he gets brushed off the ball like a 12 year old and has a heart the size of a pea.

The lad lacks hunger and spirit, in my opinion that's crystal clear. He also hasn't got the required strength, physical or mental, when the chips are down. Navas or Milner offer us more IMO.

Correct, absolutely fuck all.

I know so little that I shouldn't even be allowed to form or state an opinion based on what my own eyes tell me.

hobbsisablue said:

I know so little that I shouldn't even be allowed to form or state an opinion based on what my own eyes tell me.

Take your stupid opinions elsewhere. Nothing to see here.

Someone posted a picture this week of Nasri lying on a beach in Ibiza, during the international break?

That was disappointing to see, as I would have expected him to be back at Carrington with some of our other players getting extra sharp?

It's not like he didn't have a nice rest during the summer?

Sure, players earn so much money, they can probably do something like that as a day trip if it fancies them.

hobbsisablue said:
hobbsisablue said:

Take your stupid opinions elsewhere. Nothing to see here.

I'll state my 'stupid opinions' wherever and whenever I like.

You need some tolerance lessons, angry man.

Nasri is quality at keeping the ball which is a good thing the thing that he should be doing is driving forward with ball being positive, also I feel that he is at his best in the last 3rd most of the time he comes deep picks the ball up then passes it back.. No dig it's just he is much better than what he showing.. Can see why Mancini was frustrated with him..

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Someone posted a picture this week of Nasri lying on a beach in Ibiza, during the international break?

That was disappointing to see, as I would have expected him to be back at Carrington with some of our other players getting extra sharp?

Sure, players earn so much money, they can probably do something like that as a day trip if it fancies them.

Perhaps he is allowed time of like the rest of us

grim up north said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

True, but it's all about how far you want to push yourself, surely.

He had five weeks off during the summer and the season is still barely a month old.

Nasri does not look fit and he will continue to divide opinion with regards his supposed commitment on the pitch when it really matters.

Lying on a beach will not help change perceptions, whether valid or not.

He's not been the same since that assault at Newcastle.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
grim up north said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

He had five weeks off during the summer and the season is still barely a month old.

Nasri does not look fit and he will continue to divide opinion with regards his supposed commitment on the pitch when it really matters.

He's not been the same since that assault at Newcastle.

to be fair to nasri hes being judged when playing along side merlin and not many in world football outshine the master.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
grim up north said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

He's not been the same since that assault at Newcastle.[/quote

It might also be that the club think this is a great time to allow some key players to rest that aren't playing international games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.