Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

It's not just Nasri, It's Silva too. They are using their physical presence more than before. It's like they were afraid of being hurt in the past but now are fearless.

They were good already. This added doggedness could make them great.

If this guy comes from the international break injured and with the injuries we have we will be screwed especially with Tottenham game coming

SNasri8 said:
If this guy comes from the international break injured and with the injuries we have we will be screwed especially with Tottenham game coming

Because Tottenham are what ?

Matty said:
mancity5 said:
SNasri8 said:

A tougher prospect than Sunderland?!

Maybe, but Sunderland rode their luck big time, Fighting for their lives, new manager, home advantage.......

Spurs aren't even half the team that the press big them up to be. Not in my eyes anyway.

mancity5 said:
Matty said:
mancity5 said:

Maybe, but Sunderland rode their luck big time, Fighting for their lives, new manager, home advantage.......

Spurs aren't even half the team that the press big them up to be. Not in my eyes anyway.
We won't have any creative player how would you expect us to open them up?

Armaan said:
mancity5 said:
Matty said:

That plan has not exactly been working swimmingly so far though.

His goal against Spurs at home in our title season was one of the most under rated goals of the campaign IMO. All the attention unsurprisingly centered around Balotelli, but that goal was bloody brilliant. Silva cuts the defence in half, Sami runs onto it and without breaking stride hooks his foot round it and smashes it past Friedel. Before you knew what was going on it was sitting in the back of the net. Superb.

Armaan said:
mancity5 said:
Matty said:

So your going for a Spurs win then ?,, I honestly didn't realise we were so shit.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:25 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
His goal against Spurs at home in our title season was one of the most under rated goals of the campaign IMO. All the attention unsurprisingly centered around Balotelli, but that goal was bloody brilliant. Silva cuts the defence in half, Sami runs onto it and without breaking stride hooks his foot round it and smashes it past Friedel. Before you knew what was going on it was sitting in the back of the net. Superb.

His debut against Spurs away was pretty good also, it was overshadowed by Dzeko fluking 4 goals tho :)

chicagoblues said:
ManAD said:
Always Loved the lad and thought that Mancini was holding him back... He is a risk taker. I'm sure Pellegrini told him:" Nasri, listen. If you think you have a 50% chance to take a player, do it".

Simply because he is a class act!!
I don't think Bobby was holding him back .He wanted Nasri to work hard and improve his defensive duties...that is all...
Bobby recognized his talent and bought him .Look at Samir's performance now .He has become a well rounded player ,even better then his Arsenal days.
Don't hate me for this or take too much umbrage but I was finding your posts a bit peculiar to read until I figured out why.
Instead of the space being after the punctuation it's coming before. Is this deliberate on your part or a strange text prediction/correction system you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.