Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri return

Yup !he can't shoot ..all he does is stops our offense ,,,, no killer pass.....side pass ,,back pass.... and he shinned it .

Humble pie is served now.

Absolutely magnificent, again. Showing his best form since he's been at the club. Here's to more of the same.

He's been ace the last 4 games. Won us the game tonight along with Hart & MDM for me.

TangerineSteve17 said:
On his day, an absolute class act. What a goal tonight.
Can do it in the big games....League Cup Final. What a goal that was.

I think all players need to be fully fit and playing regularly to see them at their best.

It's great that Silva is back now so we can use them both. Silva's passing is better, but Nasri has more goals in him.

Nasri again proving wrong his critics. The man is one of our most important players and definitely proved it tonight.

League cup final crucial 2-1 goal, title crucial opener vs WestHam. And this stunner tonight.

He doesn't shoot often enough (always prefer the pass) but when he shoots it's to give immense pleasure.

Really a big games man.

chicagoblues said:
Yup !he can't shoot ..all he does is stops our offense ,,,, no killer pass.....side pass ,,back pass.... and he shinned it .

Humble pie is served now.

Is there any left for the Hart thread? I have realised I can't cook or bake and the recipe is fucking complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.