Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri return

OB1 said:
Two MotM performances in a row.

Totally agree. How he didn't get MOM against Everton is one of the great mysteries of modern times! Milner worked his socks off in that game, but Nasri's performance was one of the best I've ever seen from a City player.

He's a very good winger, but he's verging on world class when he's played down the middle.

Nasri has always been able to hit purple patches. The test for him is maintaining that level of effort.

Really impressive this week, both games and his comments to the press about taking responsibility. A performance we will remember for a long time.

Blue Haze said:
Nasri has always been able to hit purple patches. The test for him is maintaining that level of effort.

Really impressive this week, both games and his comments to the press about taking responsibility. A performance we will remember for a long time.

That is the big question for me. Always had the ability but to be a top player in a top team you need the consistent work rate as well. Great asset if he keeps it up and stays injury free.

Fantastic display from Nasri tonight, obviously the goal was stunning, the assist was a very clever pass, but his work rate off the ball was spectacular and if he keeps up this level of performance he can be one of the best attacking midfielders in the league.

i'm so glad he's stepped up when we lost so many key players. well done nasri. hope you keep the form and maintain healthy.

As important as Yaya. Our most underrated player, absolutely love him. He spoke after the match to BeinSport about his form. Says it's the fittest and sharpest he's been since the injury last season. Thinks he can get better. Playing like that certainly puts to bed the comments about him taking it easy on his new contract. He's a winner and he loves City.

One of my favourite players. Hope he avoids injury cause he can be so important to us when in form.

Shaelumstash said:
OB1 said:
Two MotM performances in a row.

Totally agree. How he didn't get MOM against Everton is one of the great mysteries of modern times! Milner worked his socks off in that game, but Nasri's performance was one of the best I've ever seen from a City player.

He's a very good winger, but he's verging on world class when he's played down the middle.
Nah. Milner was the better player against Everton.
That said it's great to see Nasri back to the form he was showing before the assassination attempt at Newcastle last Jan. By the looks of things i think he has been carrying a slight injury since his comeback that required surgery that he got in Sept.

BlueAnorak said:
By the looks of things i think he has been carrying a slight injury since his comeback that required surgery that he got in Sept.

That's what he said in his post match interview last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.