Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri return

Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:
By the looks of things i think he has been carrying a slight injury since his comeback that required surgery that he got in Sept.

That's what he said in his post match interview last night.

Brilliant again, nasri. Two games on the trot. I can see now what he can offer when on top of his game and I really really hope he builds on this and stays fit and bullish. There is something likeable about his honesty, too.

Didsbury Dave said:
Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:
By the looks of things i think he has been carrying a slight injury since his comeback that required surgery that he got in Sept.

Brilliant again, nasri. Two games on the trot. I can see now what he can offer when on top of his game and I really really hope he builds on this and stays fit and bullish. There is something likeable about his honesty, too.

Got there eventually then? Good for you ;).

Didsbury Dave said:
Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:

I don't post much but I'm steady browsing, and it's good to see you have come around Dave

Nasri on form is a joy to watch, I hope he keeps taking players on and looks to shoot more often because we all know he has a cannon of a right leg!

I think the majority recognise Nasri is immensely talented,thats never been a doubt,the frustration is triggered by his frequent,apparent casual approach.Many times he hasn't displayed anything close to his capabilities including sometimes when it seems the effort isn't there either...... that's when I become aggrieved by his presence and vent my spleen.

Hopefully,now he is fully fit.....and straining on the leash.....his appetite remains and we get the benefit of a top quality player with a point to prove.Unfortunately I fear he may be the one to be sacrificed as regards his best position if Pellegrini attempts to accommodate his 'on paper' best 11.

edit - I agree about his honesty/ability to speak his mind - very endearing:-)

Didsbury Dave said:
Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:

Well done mate :-)

Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:

Did he?
I didn't see it. Glad to see my observation confirmed.
If he plays the rest of the season like he has for the last three games Chelsea had better get very scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.