Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed to be very unhappy with some of the Hull players - and from where I was standing in North Stand itt appeared he aimed a 'head flick' at one of their players and had to be held back by Hart. He then continueed appearing to offer their players "down the tunnel" - anyone else see it or is my imagination running mad?

Not sure if the media picked up on it - last thing we need is anyone geetting a three match ban for something ridiculous.

Re: Nasri...after the final whistle

BlueSkyBlue said:
He seemed to be very unhappy with some of the Hull players - and from where I was standing in North Stand itt appeared he aimed a 'head flick' at one of their players and had to be held back by Hart. He then continueed appearing to offer their players "down the tunnel" - anyone else see it or is my imagination running mad?

Not sure if the media picked up on it - last thing we need is anyone geetting a three match ban for something ridiculous.
There's one or two that were out there today that I wouldn't mind if they missed a few games, to be honest!

BlueSkyBlue said:

LOL at Nasri the hardman!

BlueSkyBlue said:

He was held back by Kompany before Hart and it seemed to be at one particular Hull player but I couldn't make out which. Probably because they had been getting away with murder with the ref we had!! Not that that excuses either him wanting to fight with them or the way we played today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.