Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri...after the final whistle

Funny, given that he's such a massive fanny. If any Hull player had taken him up on his offer, he'd have got twatted.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
quiet_riot said:
Funny, given that he's such a massive fanny. If any Hull player had taken him up on his offer, he'd have got twatted.

Laughable isn't it.

He's not a fanny. He was frustrated, like the rest of us. Anyway, you have a rant, mate. That's up to you.

He was giving it out to tom Huddleston in the 2nd half.
I thought to myself, 'fuck me Sami, he'll eat you if you Carry on, he's a right unit'
But to be fair at least Nasri showed a bit of fight, there didn't seem to be an awful lot of it for the 90 mins.

coleridge said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
quiet_riot said:

Laughable isn't it.

He's not a fanny. He was frustrated, like the rest of us. Anyway, you have a rant, mate. That's up to you.

Ok I will.

at least nasri showed some passion during the game , a pity some of the other players didnt show the same frustration , well done samir , when he gets back to 100% fitness , he will be a massive plus for the team.

I wish he would have directed his energy into putting the ball into the net or putting in a decent corner. Anyone remember his interview in Roma - about shooting more - he needs to play the video before every game. He still thinks he is playing at Arsenal. We want /DEMAND - GOALS not possession tippy tappy shit boring football.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
at least nasri showed some passion during the game , a pity some of the other players didnt show the same frustration , well done samir , when he gets back to 100% fitness , he will be a massive plus for the team.

Players that showed passion today were few. Nasri showed it and Aguero and Milner showed occasional bits of it. We need VK to get back in the mood of motivating the team. Doesn't look like MP is doing a great job of it.

He was arguing with stephen quinn after the final whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.