Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri...after the final whistle

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
The Nasri of yesterday reminded me of the Nasri of Arsenal.

He was an obnoxious git then and he is giving me the same impression now - always hard done by. Show some balls and fight for the cause on the proper way. Gobbing off at everyone doesn't work.

PS - you are not a hard man.
Lol, so says the keyboard warrior.

Bilboblue said:
mancity1 said:
6 below par performances on the spin and a leadership all over the place in fact non existent at present.

You think we were poor at Chelsea?

Give over.
You will struggle to find any positive posts from this guy.

chesterbells said:
coleridge said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Laughable isn't it.

He's not a fanny. He was frustrated, like the rest of us. Anyway, you have a rant, mate. That's up to you.

What's laughable is how quick some of the posters on here are to have a dig at one of our most skilful creative players, at the earliest opportunity, in this case when he's only just come back. My view, that along with Silva and Toure he is part of the essential 3 we need in the team to function at our fluid and incisive best, is one shared by most blues I speak to, and he carries the ball in a way, in parts of the field, that no one else does in our team.

Fannies indeed.
^^^ This all day long.

MangoBowen01 said:
He's from one of the roughest areas in Marseille, and was scouted whilst playing in a gang team at 11.

Size doesn't matter, he has balls. In one of his interviews he said something along the lines of: "if I can grow up facing a knife, I can face a tough tackle".

Still remember one of his earliest games at Arsenal where he bridged up to Old mate Joey Barton and I thought this kid has fire.

So when he ducked out of the way of Van Persies last minute free kick,he wasn't the utter shithouse we thought he was then?

At least he showed some fight, nasri is a city player in case some on here have forgotten, what hope have we got if we slag our own players off for showing a bit of fight, I like the lad fantastic footballer who was put on to a hate campaign for refusing to sign for the scum by the media and signing for city? Get off his back when has negativity helped a player.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
MangoBowen01 said:
He's from one of the roughest areas in Marseille, and was scouted whilst playing in a gang team at 11.

Size doesn't matter, he has balls. In one of his interviews he said something along the lines of: "if I can grow up facing a knife, I can face a tough tackle".

Still remember one of his earliest games at Arsenal where he bridged up to Old mate Joey Barton and I thought this kid has fire.

So when he ducked out of the way of Van Persies last minute free kick,he wasn't the utter shithouse we thought he was then?
He fecked up there all right but on the whole he punches above his weight.
His and Yaya's absence these last few weeks have really hurt us and yesterday Sami was only half fit.
Still played with passion though.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
MangoBowen01 said:

Are we debating whether he is a shithouse or whether he stands up for himself?

He's not a player who should ever be in the wall and struggles with headers.

As a kid I played both football and rugby. The boys used to always laugh because as a fullback I wouldn't hesitate to tackle the much bigger props, however in football if you put me in goals or in the wall I was always turning my back - just one of those reflex reactions.

Regardless, all I was pointing out was the fact that just because he is 70-odd kilos and a bit hesitant when tackling (he's an AM for God sake) does not necessarily mean he is a Fanny or that he won't stand up for his teammates.

"He showed passion"

"He's got balls"

Utter tripe - the most passion he showed during the game was giving a dismissive wave to the ref after disagreeing with the lino. And he is such a massive hard man, he went down waving for a stretcher in case his life was ended - only to be up and running within 10 seconds.

Don't get me wrong, I think Nasri is a great player, we hold the ball a lot better with him in the side (unsure why he started on the right, though) - but he's acting like a spoilt fucking brat because we didn't win, fucking hell.

And his corners? Fuck me. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.