Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes I bet whoever gets him has our pants down like with 95% of those who leave us. I bet we only get about £9m for him which is ridiculous.

Our profit made from transfers over the last 15yrs must be the lowest of any club, anywhere, ever.

Ray78 said:
FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:
Tbh I really wouldn't mind keeping him, very good back up to Silva, who is not exactly injury proof.

He's not though is he.....he doesn't have the vision or guile of Silva,neither does he have the attitude.

He has the ability but doesn't have the application (this is from somebody who had defended Nasri)
That sums him up week in week out.

But when Silva is out he tends to raise his game a level and become a very able stand in.

One problem in this team is that one of them can play well at once but not the other. Nasri has match winning qualities but tends to just act as Silva's set up man when both playing together.

On his day an incredible player.

Off his day an apparent **** of the highest order.

Thanks and bye methnks.

A much better player than he gets credit for with the cheap seats. Hardly ever gets played in his best position. Will go on to remind everyone what he can do when he moves on.

hgblue said:
A much better player than he gets credit for with the cheap seats. Hardly ever gets played in his best position. Will go on to remind everyone what he can do when he moves on.

His reputation as a trouble maker will also no doubt follow unfortunately.

hgblue said:

Cheap seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.