Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NQCitizen said:
Tbh I really wouldn't mind keeping him, very good back up to Silva, who is not exactly injury proof.

He's not though is he.....he doesn't have the vision or guile of Silva,neither does he have the attitude.

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:
Tbh I really wouldn't mind keeping him, very good back up to Silva, who is not exactly injury proof.

He's not though is he.....he doesn't have the vision or guile of Silva,neither does he have the attitude.

He has the ability but doesn't have the application (this is from somebody who had defended Nasri)

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:

Exactly.

Great on a good day, wank on a bad one.

He has shown his colours yet again since Liverpool away. Mard arse who thinks he is better than he is.

Thought he had turned the corner after the Roma match only to put in two awful performances against Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.