Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did deserve to be dropped, but the garbage being spouted by some on here is mindblowing.

You ever asked yourselves, where we would've been if he hadn't joined?

I'll tell you...still trophy-less.

The man has lead us from the front for the past 4-5 years with near flawless performances week after week.

He is and will remain in my eyes, the best player we have at the club and is unarguably one of the finest Centre-Halves in Europe, who is going through a bad spell.

Big friggin' deal. It just shows he is human, unlike his countless super-human performances over the years.

A no-quote "exclusive" from a rag has got everyone biting and coming out slagging Kompany off even more!

Its a newspaper story for god's sake.

Salford_Blue said:
He did deserve to be dropped, but the garbage being spouted by some on here is mindblowing.

The man has lead us from the front for the past 4-5 years with near flawless performances week after week.

He is and will remain in my eyes, the best player we have at the club and is unarguably one of the finest Centre-Halves in Europe, who is going through a bad spell.

Big friggin' deal. It just shows he is human, unlike his countless super-human performances over the years.

A no-quote "exclusive" from a rag has got everyone biting and coming out slagging Kompany off even more!

I'd agree with the majority of that

We also can't ignore that United have had a terrible week and The Mirror needs some 'balance' for thier readership.
This alleged incident happens 10days ago, how is it 'news'. And given the team's performance V L'pool and in general really, I'd be very disappointed if the players(especially) the captain wasn't dishing out a few good old fashioned bollockings

I would imagine the conversation, if it happened, probably wasn't far off what people have been posting on here. Such as Fernandinho was good last season when he had a WC place to play for but now he seems to have downed tools to a certain degree(not the only one mind)

Salford_Blue said:
Bit of an exaggeration really, nobody is slagging him off, just wishing for the real Vinny to return, which I thought, and a few others have just mentioned, he did in the second half at Anfield.

The image of him and Dzeko on the bench, doesn't give the impression of much "unrest" to me.

Salford_Blue said:

Dropping Kompany was a hugely high risk decision which could have long term repurcussions. Personally, I wouldn't have done it.

Blue Hefner said:
Salford_Blue said:

I'd agree with the majority of that

We also can't ignore that United have had a terrible week and The Mirror needs some 'balance' for thier readership.
This alleged incident happens 10days ago, how is it 'news'. And given the team's performance V L'pool and in general really, I'd be very disappointed if the players(especially) the captain wasn't dishing out a few good old fashioned bollockings

I would imagine the conversation, if it happened, probably wasn't far off what people have been posting on here. Such as Fernandinho was good last season when he had a WC place to play for but now he seems to have downed tools to a certain degree(not the only one mind)

This in a nutshell.
Red scouse drew at home to championship side T'ruvers, just seven days after winning the league again!
Then red shit lose to arse, what they gonna write about. Oh yes! An incident involving City!
They are desperate and Lewis is a massive gooner. He's trying to unearth a story that he can keep going for a week or so that's how the tabloids work.
If we deny it, he gets his story for tomorrow. If we say nowt then it's 'Manchester City refused to comment on...'
Either way he makes himself look busy!
He is a bitter tw*t who hasn't got over the fact that Clichy, Nasri et al left to join us!

grim up north said:
CC1 said:
grim up north said:
The guy who sits next to me said he had been told prior to the Leicester game that Vinnie and Pellers had had a stand up row

You should hear what the guy who sits next to the guy that sits next to me said!

Go on then

Can I make up what I want?

Salford_Blue said:

You won't find me slagging off our Captain (or any City player). Vinnie is beyond reproach but the Mirror & Rags have got to deflect attention away from expensive flop Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.