Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/F395B522161194766271229865984_SW_WEBM_1427828641225876426d87f.mp4?versionId=5r_ZkwdgfO4FiZDnyLFL6L_FOAVVa9Q0
Prick.

That bloke did NOT have his hands on his nuts, but on his shorts. Second - whether that matters or not (though I wonder it does given judgments formed by posters who are clearly visually-challenged) - he has his hands all over him before he gives any indication he knows his shorts are being pulled. He's got form for this. He's dense. He's cocky. He's got no business being out of the reserves.

Just about to reply to this then I saw the date.

Manchester_lalala said:
Pre season can't come quick enough for him. He needs to start fresh, liability at the minute. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Really?

Always makes me laugh when people throw out this cliche to protect one of their favourites. How long does a player have to keep demonstrating the opposite before it is realised the phrase is nonsense.

Let's hope Vinny does regain his form, but many revered sportsmen have slipped from form and never recovered.

Silva_Spell said:
Neville Kneville said:
The bloke grabbing his tackle doesn't mean Vinny has to stick both his arms right over him in a dead obvious manner which Clattenburg couldn't miss if he tried.

He's got no excuse, it was just crap. The first yellow was abysmal play, the attempt at beating the man on the edge of the penalty area was abysmal play, & the fact that he was then all over the bloke was nowt to do with having his balls tickled, it was because he completely lost it due to fucking up, & panicked.

Just because the bloke touched his dick doesn't mean he has to act like one.

He was deep in the opposition's half...
Yes. And? He wasn't yellow carded (and that's what it was, a second yellow card) for denying a goalscoring opportunity. He tried to be clever doing the stepover, failed miserably and then grabbed the Israeli player as he was going to get away from him. That's a yellow card all day long. Unless you're saying that you can do what Vinnie did and, because it's in the opponents' half, it isn't a card. Which obviously isn't the case.

Wonder if his form has anything to do with a certain story about a well known defender being blackmailed after a one night stand?

mosssideblue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Pre season can't come quick enough for him. He needs to start fresh, liability at the minute. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Really?

Always makes me laugh when people throw out this cliche to protect one of their favourites. How long does a player have to keep demonstrating the opposite before it is realised the phrase is nonsense.

Let's hope Vinny does regain his form, but many revered sportsmen have slipped from form and never recovered.

Yes really. He was in good form at the start of the season, looking back to his best. After a dodgy half a year, city fans are writing off the club captain who has served us brilliantly sinced the day he signed. I've admitted he's a liability at the minute, but we know what he's capable of when in good form.

mosssideblue said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Really?

Concerns me what some of our supporters find amusing , the fact the majority of our support realise vinny is going through a tough time and are backing him to the hilt , because he has given 5 or 6 years sterling service to our football club . Surprised how many of our supporters heads are turned by the media , if you look at vinny's last few games in a blue shirt he has done very little wrong , but no doubt the likes of ratboy,carragher,scholes will have an influence on some of our fans , i prefer to give vinny at least another season , if it doesnt work out , we can have him hung drawn and quartered , and sky sports can have the front row seats.

Manchester_lalala said:
mosssideblue said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Really?

Yes really. He was in good form at the start of the season, looking back to his best. After a dodgy half a year, city fans are writing off the club captain who has served us brilliantly sinced the day he signed. I've admitted he's a liability at the minute, but we know what he's capable of when in good form.

I'm not challenging Vinnie but the Cliche

jimmygrimblesboots said:
mosssideblue said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Really?

Concerns me what some of our supporters find amusing , the fact the majority of our support realise vinny is going through a tough time and are backing him to the hilt , because he has given 5 or 6 years sterling service to our football club . Surprised how many of our supporters heads are turned by the media , if you look at vinny's last few games in a blue shirt he has done very little wrong , but no doubt the likes of ratboy,carragher,scholes will have an influence on some of our fans , i prefer to give vinny at least another season , if it doesnt work out , we can have him hung drawn and quartered , and sky sports can have the front row seats.

If its aimed at me Jimmy, your barking up the wrong tree. I find the Cliche amusing as its meaningless. I am aware of what Vinnie has done for us in the past, and I am also very aware of the form he is exhibiting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.