Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q
cleavers said:
Hang him.

Conversely, supporters should offer support.

I'm sure every Cityfan supports Kompany. But that doesn't take away to speak about his poor form or wrong doings on a forum. And the above image shows there's clearly something wrong in his head these days. It's not how we know our captain these last few years. And City suffers from it. That what's bothering me.

He scored. That seems to have been ignored.

I think he was trying too hard to make a difference. His form will return.

eversince 76 said:
I'm sure every Cityfan supports Kompany. But that doesn't take away to speak about his poor form or wrong doings on a forum. And the above image shows there's clearly something wrong in his head these days. It's not how we know our captain these last few years. And City suffers from it. That what's bothering me.
I'm not saying he's beyond criticism, and I've done so myself, but when someone is going through a tough patch, supporters support.

He's trying too hard, he needs to relax, and get back to what he does best, personally I couldn't give a f**k what happens when he plays for Belgium, but when he plays for us, I'll back him right now, and judge him on his games for us, and whilst he's made mistakes, he's nowhere near as bad as some on this thread make out.

cleavers said:
eversince 76 said:
I'm not saying he's beyond criticism, and I've done so myself, but when someone is going through a tough patch, supporters support.

He's trying too hard, he needs to relax, and get back to what he does best, personally I couldn't give a f**k what happens when he plays for Belgium, but when he plays for us, I'll back him right now, and judge him on his games for us, and whilst he's made mistakes, he's nowhere near as bad as some on this thread make out.
Exactly right.This thread is cringeworthy.

I still wouldnt swap him for any other.

Marvin said:
He scored. That seems to have been ignored.

I think he was trying too hard to make a difference. His form will return.
No he didn't.

FantasyIreland said:
cleavers said:
eversince 76 said:

What about Phil "the face" Jones? Class player.

jimharri said:
FantasyIreland said:
cleavers said:

What about Phil "the face" Jones? Class player.
215314.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
His head is fucked. Not ever going to be the player he was. Sad but we need to get rid while Demichelis still has some legs.

Next season will be huge for Vinny, I think he will come back after a tough time this season but he does seem to be getting worse by the week.

Tell you what though, if he carries on the way he is I reckon Denayer could end up taking his place for both club and country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.