Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a left back in the entire league who is worse at defending, I would be very surprised.

Bloody Stoke admitted they targeted him today, he was appalling at Borussia MGladback, regularly found out with his lack of pace...yes, at times he looks good going forward but these times are getting fewer and his defence inadequacies becoming more prevalent.

Surely every City fan must know now that he is a total weak link when opposition managers are even talking about targeting him

It baffles me how people see something in him.......he has no attributes that adhere me to him as a player,certainly not a defender as he doesnt know the first thing about that art.As a dressing room clown im sure hes exceptional though.
It was so obvious that Shaqiri would bum him today, I couldn't believe it (well I could obviously because MP is clueless) when I was him on the teamsheet.

It was so obvious that Shaqiri would bum him today, I couldn't believe it (well I could obviously because MP is clueless) when I was him on the teamsheet.
And this is why the manager needs fucking off.......as shite as kolarov is,the arrogant bastard doesnt pick himself........Like Liverpool,that team sheet screamed out defeat to anyone with even a basic understanding of the game.

And this is why the manager needs fucking off.......as shite as kolarov is,the arrogant bastard doesnt pick himself........Like Liverpool,that team sheet screamed out defeat to anyone with even a basic understanding of the game.
Yes mate, loving the location by the way, said all along he was the man for us, we royally fucked up.

Mangala can play LB...He's probably worse ;)
I doubt that, even in the games where they've played together Mangala has done more defending in the LB position than Kolarov. Honestly, Kolarov looks like he literally doesn't care about defending, he never looks remotely arsed about getting back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.