Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That defending on the first goal pretty much sums him up. Beaten by a step over and left so comprehensively for dead that you can barely believe it. With him and Demi in the defence we are essentially playing with only two at the back.

How the fuck have we gone so long with Kolarov and Clichy as our leftbacks? I feel like every fucking year we have this problem, yet have done nothing to even attempt to change it? It must be the only area in the team where we haven't bought a new player, despite not having anyone good enough?

Gobshite Serb without the ability to back up the lip service.

He should've gone a year into his deal with us but here we are 5 years on and a contract extension later, berating the same weakness that home teams exploit on a fortnightly basis.

Some things never change and this is one of them. Why Pellegrini can't see it I don't know.
Makes me laugh mate as I would cry otherwise. Sick of saying it and I get abuse for my opinion just because he scores the odd goal, he is utter horsehsit and one of the worst defenders I've ever seen.

Dreadful player. His "great crossing ability" is a myth. Looks hard alright but in reality soft as shit and cant defend, how many goals do we concede from his flank?
Arrogant twat as well
Get shut

Nearly scored but he isn't there to score, he is there to defend and he just cant defend.

All our full backs are nowhere near good enough for where we need to be and i include Zabba in that.

Makes me laugh mate as I would cry otherwise. Sick of saying it and I get abuse for my opinion just because he scores the odd goal, he is utter horsehsit and one of the worst defenders I've ever seen.
It baffles me how people see something in him.......he has no attributes that adhere me to him as a player,certainly not a defender as he doesnt know the first thing about that art.As a dressing room clown im sure hes exceptional though.

Bloody Stoke admitted they targeted him today, he was appalling at Borussia MGladback, regularly found out with his lack of pace...yes, at times he looks good going forward but these times are getting fewer and his defence inadequacies becoming more prevalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.