Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offered very little going forward until the cross for the goal which granted was excellent. People getting carried away just because he did his job defensively and managed to put in a decent cross. As good as Sagna's defending can be I think we've really missed Zabaleta's overlapping runs this season.
I rather have a full back who is great defensively and decent going forward, than decent defensively and great going forward.

Possibly are most consistent player this season , never hits the heights , but also never has a stinker , much as i love zabman , sagna has to be considered our 1st choice right back , (not sure if zabs would suit a holding role in midfield now , because you cannot replace his attitude and desire) , Sagna has proved me wrong this season , thought he was another gooner looking for the last big fat contract , but he has been invaluable this season.

Between his recent matches and the knowledge he's been taking extra time to help Mangala I'm really happy he's ours

I rather have a full back who is great defensively and decent going forward, than decent defensively and great going forward.
Really? We (should) attack a lot more than we defend, so better attacking qualities would be preferable for me, if I had to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.