Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

Jack74 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Jack74 said:
At least u get it that am a blue and goes week in week out , don't take it 2 heart that I think he is not world class like u do , tbf 2 him he probably was are best player tonight but no where good enough 2 be considered world class ( Yaya again poor , Aguero no service , but both are better than Silva since they came 2 the club and are world class ), his best ball all nite and am not taking the piss was the 2 yard ball 2 Zabs

Created more chances than any other player in the entire champions league tonight.

Great 2 hear what a player , no mention of him not hitting the fuckin target from 4 yards , no mention of the worst free kick he as taken 4 us 2 minutes before half time , in fact I take that back the one at Liverpool in the 3 2 when he trickled in to wall reminded me of Messi and Ronaldo

Apologies, I don't speak moron.

Jack74 said:
Created more chances than any other player in the entire champions league tonight.

Great 2 hear what a player , no mention of him not hitting the fuckin target from 4 yards , no mention of the worst free kick he as taken 4 us 2 minutes before half time , in fact I take that back the one at Liverpool in the 3 2 when he trickled in to wall reminded me of Messi and Ronaldo

Apologies, I don't speak moron.

No worries xx

It is a sad fact that a man with so much talent is completely inept in front of goal. His refusal to use his right foot cost us a winning goal.

thought silva had an off night tonight , but he was still at the heart of the few things we did create , a sign of a truly world class player , you know if merlin is on the pitch , you have every chance of winning a tight game , At the end of his career , he will be regarded as the best ever spanish midfield player.

We're far too reliant on Dave to create something, he can't do it all on his own.

His close control, vision and ability to find space is as good as anybody in Europe.

Play him in the number 10 role and get the best out of him.

Sublime skills again last night. His turn on the edge of the box that bamboozled both defenders was a thing of draw- jopping beauty.

stonerblue said:
Sublime skills again last night. His turn on the edge of the box that bamboozled both defenders was a thing of draw- jopping beauty.

Silva - IMO currently the most overrated player at the club, if not in the whole premier league.

Looks lost at CL level - Can't shoot for toffee, can't defend to save his life, couldn't thread a darning needle let alone a 'killer' pass. Relies on getting knocked over on the edge of the box - If he doesn't win free kicks, he may as well not be there.

Lavinda Past said:
Silva - IMO currently the most overrated player at the club, if not in the whole premier league.

n33n2o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.