Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

Jack74 said:
stony said:
Jack74 said:
Ha ha what a load of bullshit , he is not even won player of the year for us in 4 years he as been here

Vincent Kompany has won it once, whereas Richard Dunne won it 4 times. By your logic that means Dunne is a better player than Vinny.
Stephen Ireland won it once too. Is he better than Silva ?
You really are a fucking clown.

Ha ha why would I think Dunne is better than the best centre half in the world , do you think Dunne would have won it with Aguero , Yaya and Kompany in the same team no would he fuck cause like Silva he was not as good in fact no where as good as the 3 players mentioned.

Regards Ireland and Silva it is close but Ireland's 1 and only good season was better than any Silva as produced on a personal level.

MCFC Ok
fuck me jack I can't belive I actually thought you were being serious all this time but that last sentence you've just been caught my friend. You had a good run though.

Surely a mod can ban him now after that terrible wumming attempt.

Mcfc Ok

Jack74 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Jack74 said:
At least u get it that am a blue and goes week in week out , don't take it 2 heart that I think he is not world class like u do , tbf 2 him he probably was are best player tonight but no where good enough 2 be considered world class ( Yaya again poor , Aguero no service , but both are better than Silva since they came 2 the club and are world class ), his best ball all nite and am not taking the piss was the 2 yard ball 2 Zabs

Created more chances than any other player in the entire champions league tonight.

Great 2 hear what a player , no mention of him not hitting the fuckin target from 4 yards , no mention of the worst free kick he as taken 4 us 2 minutes before half time , in fact I take that back the one at Liverpool in the 3 2 when he trickled in to wall reminded me of Messi and Ronaldo

The 2-3 Liverpool game where Silva single-handedly dragged us level against a side who were absolutely rampant, in a cauldron of an atmosphere and with the 'world class' Yaya limping off after 20 minutes with a dead leg and Kun not even fit. That the game you mean ? Not the brightest are you ?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Jack74 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Created more chances than any other player in the entire champions league tonight.

Great 2 hear what a player , no mention of him not hitting the fuckin target from 4 yards , no mention of the worst free kick he as taken 4 us 2 minutes before half time , in fact I take that back the one at Liverpool in the 3 2 when he trickled in to wall reminded me of Messi and Ronaldo

The 2-3 Liverpool game where Silva single-handedly dragged us level against a side who were absolutely rampant, in a cauldron of an atmosphere and with the 'world class' Yaya limping off after 20 minutes with a dead leg and Kun not even fit. That the game you mean ? Not the brightest are you ?

Tbf he had great 2nd half him Millner where outstanding

Re: David Silva appreciation thread

It would appear Jackshit is slowly coming unstuck as the WUM he is.

Jack74 said:
stony said:
Jack74 said:
Ha ha what a load of bullshit , he is not even won player of the year for us in 4 years he as been here

Vincent Kompany has won it once, whereas Richard Dunne won it 4 times. By your logic that means Dunne is a better player than Vinny.

Ha ha why would I think Dunne is better than the best centre half in the world , do you think Dunne would have won it with Aguero , Yaya and Kompany in the same team no would he fuck cause like Silva he was not as good in fact no where as good as the 3 players mentioned.

Regards Ireland and Silva it is close but Ireland's 1 and only good season was better than any Silva as produced on a personal level.

MCFC Ok

So Dunne won it in when he didn't have any competition, and Vinny has only won it once because he's surrounded by world class players. Thanks for destroying your own argument when you claim Silva is shit because he hasn't won poty.
You really are a clown Jack.
Lol@Ireland and Silva close. That comment shows you for the wum you are.

stony said:
Jack74 said:
stony said:

MCFC Ok

So Dunne won it in when he didn't have any competition, and Vinny has only won it once because he's surrounded by world class players. Thanks for destroying your own argument when you claim Silva is shit because he hasn't won poty.

Ireland is not as good as Silva never said that

And your first statement makes no sense whatsoever Ireland 1 Silva 0

Jack74 said:
stony said:
Jack74 said:

MCFC Ok

It makes no sense because you have the intellect of a downs baboon.

stony said:
Jack74 said:
stony said:

I hope you apologise to all the down syndrome baboons of this planet.

BlueTG said:
stony said:
Jack74 said:

I hope you apologise to all the down syndrome baboons of this planet.
I'm not sure a down syndrome baboon exists. But here's a picture of a down syndrome tiger.

inbred-white-tiger-kenny-3.jpg

Edit. I think it's just from Glossop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.