Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

Undoubtedly World class which is fucking bizzare considering......

he has no pace, rarely beats a man, rarely crosses the ball, very rarely heads the ball, very rarely plays long balls and never ever fucking shoots.

The key to his brilliance is his movement, ability to always be in space with time, his exceptional football brain and his exquisite short-medium range passing ability.

Had dave been part of the barca team of a few seasons ago I've no doubt people all over the world would've talked about him as being as good as iniesta, xavi and messi. He would've fitted that team and style like a silk glove and been utterly rampant on any stage.

Love him.

Should score more. If he added that string to his bow, he would be the best creative midfielder ever to grace the Premier League.

Unfortunately, because of his creative genius, which takes him all over the field, he is seen as the defensive weakness in our team. Nearly every team we play attacks is down our left, because our left side does not have a big, strong defence-minded midfielder and a weaker full back than our right side. With Milner and Zaba down the right, it really only leaves our left side as a weakness to attack. This is one of the reasons so many people believe we should have 5 across the middle to allow David to be David without forcing him to expend so much energy getting back behind the ball if things break down.

Hope he isn't made to play for Spain in their qualifying games,the guy needs a rest ,looked shot while he was subbed in the last game and more so with Samir out we cannot afford to have any injury blow to Silva,please let him be on the bench del bosque..:)

Stoned Rose said:
Undoubtedly World class which is fucking bizzare considering......

he has no pace, rarely beats a man, rarely crosses the ball, very rarely heads the ball, very rarely plays long balls and never ever fucking shoots.

The key to his brilliance is his movement, ability to always be in space with time, his exceptional football brain and his exquisite short-medium range passing ability.

Had dave been part of the barca team of a few seasons ago I've no doubt people all over the world would've talked about him as being as good as iniesta, xavi and messi. He would've fitted that team and style like a silk glove and been utterly rampant on any stage.

Love him.

You forgot near perfect touch and ball control. That can certainly help a player be world class ;)

WNRH said:
Did I hear this yesterday?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKle_46vHs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKle_46vHs</a>

About time the best player in our history had a song worthy of his status.

Certainly sounded like it on TV! Brilliant!

El Mago Silva said:
WNRH said:
Did I hear this yesterday?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKle_46vHs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKle_46vHs</a>

About time the best player in our history had a song worthy of his status.

Certainly sounded like it on TV! Brilliant!

Good one, that... haven't heard it yet at the Etihad.. but then i'm in the library section

David Silva on the front of Sky Sports Festive Fixtures poster. Is this the start of some well deserved Recognition?

My girlfriend finally started watching football when Silva showed up. She watches every City match now and has become quite a fan. I thank David for bringing the two of us closer together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.