Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Silva appreciation thread

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Shaelumstash said:
Errr....not sure DD's ever done that.

Yeh he did, but in fairness I think it was meant as a joke.
On that basis, why bring it up?

A long-term obsession born from stinging defeat in the Great Mancini War and an even more humiliating trouncing in The Battle for Pellegrini.

Spoiling for a revenge that will never come. You can feel the pain sometimes, still raw.

Didsbury Dave said:
Shaelumstash said:
Yeh he did, but in fairness I think it was meant as a joke.

A long-term obsession born from stinging defeat in the Great Mancini War and an even more humiliating trouncing in The Battle for Pellegrini.

Spoiling for a revenge that will never come. You can feel the pain sometimes, still raw.

Bloody hell, calm down, it was just a joke. I know you didn't mean it about Mansour, you were just on the wind up.

I assumed you were on the wind up about Mancini because only an idiot would think he wasn't doing a good job at the time. The fact you're standing by it makes me think perhaps you weren't on a wind up at the time, which is worrying.

Oh, and before you bring up your new "I've been proven right" bollocks, don't skip over the fact he took us from 10th to champions.

Anyway, Silva, best City player of the last 40 years.

Shaelumstash said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Bloody hell, calm down, it was just a joke. I know you didn't mean it about Mansour, you were just on the wind up.

I assumed you were on the wind up about Mancini because only an idiot would think he wasn't doing a good job at the time. The fact you're standing by it makes me think perhaps you weren't on a wind up at the time, which is worrying.

Oh, and before you bring up your new "I've been proven right" bollocks, don't skip over the fact he took us from 10th to champions.

Anyway, Silva, best City player of the last 100 years.

Shaelumstash said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Anyway, Silva, best City player of the last 40 years.

Leave it out you two, we've all moved on. ;)

Thanks Dave for everything you do for the team

Thanks Dave for everything you do for the team

When I first started going to City games in the late 70s Colin Bell was at the tail end of his great City career cruelly cut short by injury so I never really got to see the King at his best. Now in my 40s I'm privelaged to be able to watch the new king of the Etihad David Silva the magician

Did I hear this yesterday?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKle_46vHs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKle_46vHs</a>

About time the best player in our history had a song worthy of his status.

Eli Panic said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
On the same level as Cleverley. At least according to the Telegraph anyway. ... PMSL

Match Details

Manchester City (4-4-2) Hart 6; Z Zabaleta 7, Kompany 7, Mangala 6, Kolarov 6; Milner 6, Touré 7, Fernandinho 6 (Lampard 56 6), Silva 8 (Navas 84); Dzeko 5 (Fernando 64), Agüero 7. Subs Caballero (g), Sagna, Demechelis, Jovetic. Booked Kolarov.

Villa (4-3-2-1) Guzan 8; Hutton 7, Senderos 7, Baker, 8 Cissokho 7; Delph 7, Westwood 7, Cleverley 8; N'Zogbia 6 (Bacuna 71 5), Richardson 6 (Grealish 71 6); Weimann 4 (Benteke 61 6). Subs Given (g), Clark, Sanchez, Bent
So, City's starting eleven get a combined total of 71, whilst Villa's get a combined score of 75.

Yeah impressively bullshit drivel Telegraph stats ........ total nonsense the daily telegraph do that very well !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.