Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaudinoMotors said:
Surely some bans could be considered. These aren't opinions or critiques - just plain trolling.

What you on about ? Seriously can you not remember Aguero ball 2 him on Saturday , this is becoming embassing

CityFan94 said:
Probably the best number 10 in Europe.

The problem is often we don't have runners off the ball. Silva thrives on that, his ability to play a through ball is incredible.

I agree I wouldn't swap him 4 Messi also Hazard is so over rated your spot on

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Jack74 said:
alanblue said:
Who are these fucking jokers having a pop at Dave

Hi Dave
His name's alan, mate.
Dave is temporary. Alan is permanent. Ask any top top top forum and they'd snap Alan up in a second. He's having a run of driveling and is often quite tight, true, but he'll be well back if we just get in front of him.

Jack74 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Jack74 said:
His name's alan, mate.

Ta mate how's jim btw , if you see him say hello cause his goal against Notts Co is still up there
It was a great goal, in what was otherwise a terrible game, but I'm afraid to inform you that Melrose and Davies never played together at City.

Pablo1 said:
forevermancity said:
Becoming a flat track bully. Goes missing in so many big games like everyone else
He didn't go missing last night as such - he was left out to dry by Nasri and Toure not showing up. To have two of your midfield be a liability against Barcelona makes a tough job impossible.

Absolutely spot on.

Not at his best at the moment and some of his passing is woeful. I think that is entirely down to tiredness and as others have said
isn't helped by the lack of options presented to him by the team. No WC or Euros this Summer so he should comeback next season refreshed.
Along with Sergio he's the guy I would base the rebuild, that now needs to take place, around. I'd rank him as one of the top four
City players of the last 50 years: the others being Colin, Yaya & Sergio. Far too soon to write him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.