Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to give their head a wobble if they are slagging off silva. The guy is the best player to ever pull on a city shirt.

We need to build the squad around him and aguero. It's as simple as that.

bugsyblue said:
People need to give their head a wobble if they are slagging off silva. The guy is the best player to ever pull on a city shirt.

We need to build the squad around him and aguero. It's as simple as that.

I think like all great players he's just going through a loss of form which I'm sure will be temporary.

The lad hasn't had a decent holiday for ages and I hope this summer he can go away for 6 weeks or so and then get a decent pre seson under his belt ready for next season.

As you say he's one of the best players to pull on a City shirt.

Wtf is this? Merlin now getting the beating stick?!?! Deary me this forum is hitting new lows every hour.

The only problem with Silva at the moment is he keeps getting subbed for some reason. In the later stages of a game when minds get tired Silva is the perfect player to have on the pitch yet Pellegrini is making a habit of hauling him off when the chips are down. Fucking downright daft and infuriating it is

Jack74 said:
Garbage again , when u lot going 2 see he is bang average
Chrisdunk said:
Absolute trash yet again. I'd seriously consider selling him and bringing De Bruyne in if I were Pelle. He's a classy player but not a player a team with CL winning aspirations should be building their team around.

Thanks for the laugh.

Jack74 said:
Played well against a ten man West Brom

when some teams get a man sent off , they become very hard to break down and it galvanises their players , give credit to our team and the man of the match, Merlin , for a very decent performance today. You can only beat whats put in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.