Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack74 said:
Played well against a ten man West Brom

Ok mate next time we will ask the ref not to send their players off even if its a blatant red. Or better our team should just stop playing as winning/performing against 10 men is apparently not fun.

kupest said:
Jack74 said:

Ok mate next time we will ask the ref not to send their players off even if its a blatant red. Or better our team should just stop playing as winning/performing against 10 men is apparently not fun.
Take no notice; that poster hates Silva with a passion. I'm guessing that it's because (in his deluded opinion) Merlin gets too much praise on here, and isn't fit to lace Kinkladze's boots. Sad really; Silva is 10x the player Kinkladze ever was. But hey ho, let him carry on his deluded mission to slag off our best player.

CAoOqUpWUAALwGN.jpg:large

jimharri said:
kupest said:
Jack74 said:

Take no notice; that poster hates Silva with a passion. I'm guessing that it's because (in his deluded opinion) Merlin gets too much praise on here, and isn't fit to lace Kinkladze's boots. Sad really; Silva is 10x the player Kinkladze ever was. But hey ho, let him carry on his deluded mission to slag off our best player.

I think this is a bluemoon first. A picture of city fans celebrating at the Etihad and notorious photo bomber and serial media whore Shinpads is nowhere to be seen.

stony said:
jimharri said:
kupest said:

I think this is a bluemoon first. A picture of city fans celebrating at the Etihad and notorious photo bomber and serial media whore Shinpads is nowhere to be seen.
He'll be devastated. The fucker's more famous than Silva now!

Surely a certainty for player of the season?

Not really any other contenders. Aguero had a good spell in October - November but Silva has been consistently good.

Amazing player yet some people kick off when he misplaces a pass or free kick! He is a genius and its been so far an absolute pleasure to have merlin at city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.