Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

sir peace frog said:
how the fuck he never gets picked for the England is beyond me ,England are crying out for a bit of magic,

wtf picked for England?? he's mexican, you tit!!!

Sideshow Bob said:
sir peace frog said:
how the fuck he never gets picked for the England is beyond me ,England are crying out for a bit of magic,

wtf picked for England?? he's mexican, you tit!!!

my apologies...i thought we were talking about raphael da silva.

simon31goat said:
Greatest player to wear the blue shirt IMO.the way he dominates midfields with the size of him is beyond belief

Jack must be on a wind up.theres no way he doesn't rate silva.he must be the only bloke in the country who doesn't.

simon31goat said:
Jack must be on a wind up.theres no way he doesn't rate silva.he must be the only bloke in the country who doesn't.

Jack needs a fucking smack to be honest! He's getting boring now the filthy rag!

richards30 said:
simon31goat said:

Jack needs a fucking smack to be honest! He's getting boring now the filthy rag!

Wilshere's a rag?

I knew he was a twat, but I've even more reason to hate the wanker now!

Vienna_70 said:
richards30 said:
simon31goat said:

Wilshere's a rag?

I knew he was a twat, but I've even more reason to hate the wanker now!

Quality

MCFC OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.