Player Topic: David Silva (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a player who only a few months ago was in his best form of his life but now after injury has struggled to replicate his outstanding form should now be replaced like yaya who has been on the decline for 2 seasons now bar the odd bit of brilliance. Ok then.

Spot on.

This is actually hilarious because me and Billy haven't, we've both mentioned he's been poor since his return from injury, which he has. The same way we've been critical of other players and the manager also.

People see what they want to see, but what can't be denied is that Yaya gets slated after every poor performance. Yet when Silva is mentioned there's an abundance of excuses and precious people who see it as an attack.
no the difference between yaya and silva is yaya has been on the decline for the last few seasons now, yes he could score a few screamers here and there and get a few lovely assists but the truth is he's more of a hindrance now. Most games now without the ball it's like playing with 10 men. I'm surprised Fernandinho hasn't collapsed due to exhaustion. I know he's never been the best defensive midfielder in the world but a few years ago he could win a game on his own, but he's been tackled more times this season than he has combined in all prev seasons, So he's struggling now at Atacking as well. Compare all that to silva? Who was in his form of his life at the start of the season and who probably would still be in it if it wasn't for some fucking Idiot from Luxembourg! It's fine to criticise him if he isn't playing well but to even consider selling him is fucking ludicrous. In a few weeks time when he's back to his best, some on here are going to luck very stupid.

If I ever met the man himself....
tumblr_mwyujkodn11sgl0ajo1_400.gif

;)

Goal and an assist. Started slowly but was back to the Silva we know and love at the end.

Is getting back to good form, just like Kun, looks good for the second half of the season if they can keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.