Player Topic: David Silva (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out that Silva has not got in the team of the season the last 2 years. Once at the expense of Adam Lallana.

The guy is from a different planet and must surely be the most underrated player in Europe. An absolute genius of a footballer.

I just want to point out that Silva has not got in the team of the season the last 2 years. Once at the expense of Adam Lallana.

The guy is from a different planet and must surely be the most underrated player in Europe. An absolute genius of a footballer.

Worse than that - he was in team of the year for 11/12 but not for 12/13. 13/14 or 14/15. Yaya has been in it twice in those 4 years.

Finally starting to get the recognition he deserves. At one point the commentator tonight said something like "You have Ronaldo and Messi, but this guy is right right up there with them"

Cannot wait to see him this season now.

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere. I've just watched the SOS Children's Village visit video, on the official website, a video in which David Silva comes across as a thoroughly kind-hearted warm and accommodating man. He appears to be genuinely engaging with the children he meets, and gets fully involved in the visit in a humble and unassuming way. I must say, it's an absolute honour to have him at the club. The fact he's also a footballing genius makes his ego-free attitude all the more impressive.

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere. I've just watched the SOS Children's Village visit video, on the official website, a video in which David Silva comes across as a thoroughly kind-hearted warm and accommodating man. He appears to be genuinely engaging with the children he meets, and gets fully involved in the visit in a humble and unassuming way. I must say, it's an absolute honour to have him at the club. The fact he's also a footballing genius makes his ego-free attitude all the more impressive.

Fully agree with all the compliments paid to David. I have made a pledge to myself to just watch and appreciate Merlin next season and not take him for granted so much that I end up moaning at the odd misplaced pass. We are privileged not just to have a genius playing for us but he just comes across as being a really quiet, nice guy. Shows you can be a great player without being a twat as many others have been

Can't add much more praise for David, but...if he had more pace he would be one of the top 5 in the world.

I found this on the BBC Gossip Column:

Manchester City forward David Silva, 29, has posted a picture of himself and Stevan Jovetic on Twitter with the message: "A pleasure playing by your side 'amigo' @stevanj35 .Good luck in your new stage." Jovetic has joined Inter Milan.

Lovely sentiments from our little wizard.

Just Tweeted something along the lines of, "Manchester United's glory days are over. Now in Manchester City's shadow"

Just when you thought you couldn't love the little wizard any more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.