Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Blankomania said:
Thought that might have been his best game. Probably our best player at leicester...

MotM, according to the Matchday App.

I thought he was very good today. Yes he made a few mistakes, but don't all players?

He's obviously adjusting to the pace of the game in the Premier League and getting to know his teammates better.

I really do think he has the potential to be a top quality central defender in the future and Eli and Vinnie will form the basis of our success for many years to come.

squirtyflower said:
Top drawer today, fought with Fernando more than most on here would imagine.

Sick of the moaning cunts constantly slating our players.
It's abysmal and the more we win the worse some are. It's honestly why I don't come here as much as a I would prefer. Bad for the blood pressure.

Best player today undoubtedly for me, he seems to really be settling in now, glad none of the media nonsense has got to his head.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Best player today undoubtedly for me, he seems to really be settling in now, glad none of the media nonsense has got to his head.
I'm sure motd will have a little bit on him tonight about how much he's improved.

Anyone who doubted the lad is going to look very stupid. Getting better with every game and actually think playing with Demichellis will settle him in completely

I like him.

It will take him time to settle and he will make mistakes like most new players.

He is a long term signing. Yes we want him to be good from the start. Some of his performances have been top class e.g. Chelsea at home. He will come good, very good, consistently.

It happens all the time on here people don't give players a chance despite all the evidence in the past that some players take time to settle he is a great player and getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.