Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

He's so quick!!! Such recovery speed for a CB, fun to watch.

I learned my lesson last year when I was calling for MDM's head. He proved me wrong and Mangala will too. He has already shown why we paid so much for him.

Good today as well.

malg said:
He's improved. 2/10.

Haha

yes he is improving sometimes he do magic just after give the ball or bad judgement

I don't know if everyone see that i think he is really good at defending corners

Had an average first half but was a bit better second half.

Gave the ball away a lot, looked out of position a few times in the first half and gifted them a chance by just running into trouble. Then second half he gave it away less - although he did head that silly one out for a corner when Joe was running out to claim an easy ball - but was a little more composed overall.

Excellent today.
Really happy with how he is settling in. Looked more at home with MDM who was also outstanding when he came on.
No need to rush back VK next time. These two are plenty good enough for me!

taconinja said:
squirtyflower said:
Top drawer today, fought with Fernando more than most on here would imagine.

Sick of the moaning c**ts constantly slating our players.
It's abysmal and the more we win the worse some are. It's honestly why I don't come here as much as a I would prefer. Bad for the blood pressure.

Some idiots on here. Why slag off our players. Mangala was very good today. Yes he can make mistakes but he is in his first season in the Prem.
I am warming to him. In the first half he was "sheperding" a ball out for a goal kick with the Leicester player pressuring him - So Mangala did
a step over and the ball went out of play. The Leicester player was "flumoxxed" - ?(wrong spelling??.)

Thought he was very good again today. Losing Kompany to another injury is a blow, but it's not as big a problem as it used to be thanks to the form of Mangala and Demichelis. Mangala will probably benefit from the run of games.

His early season rawness and inexperience left him exposed a lot and I feel this has led some to make their minds up way to early.

He definitely still has something of the hairbrained about him but his positive attributes are there in abundance.

Very quick, very strong, colossal in the air, reads most situations well, shows the opposition player 'away' from goal well and can also play decent passes out from the back.

Once the rawness has gone and he has settled in he will definitely be an immense player for us.

If we ever get our corners right then we will see another side to Mangala's game.

He is getting there he just needs to relax and play his game he has everything in his locker to be an unbelievable CB big, strong and quick. But occasionally he can get over excited and too eager. He is settling now and hopefully he will continue to improve and realise his potential if so we will has a beast of a CB on our hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.