Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Don't think you can consider him for MOTM when he put on a schoolboy display in the build up to the Zaba penalty but that incident aside it was nice to see him bounce back strong from a very poor performance against Barnes, who just seemed to dominate him.

teddykgb said:
Don't think you can consider him for MOTM when he put on a schoolboy display in the build up to the Zaba penalty but that incident aside it was nice to see him bounce back strong from a very poor performance against Barnes, who just seemed to dominate him.
With regards to his performance against Burnley I would put that down to nativity. I would like to think that by the time the return fixture comes around he will be in control. The lad has probably seldom played against players or tactics of that style

Gingers Dad said:
teddykgb said:
With regards to his performance against Burnley I would put that down to nativity. I would like to think that by the time the return fixture comes around he will be in control. The lad has probably seldom played against players or tactics of that style

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, give the lad a break

Hamann Pineapple said:
Gingers Dad said:
teddykgb said:

Wise words.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Gingers Dad said:
teddykgb said:

Don't be native

Hamann Pineapple said:
Gingers Dad said:
teddykgb said:

That's exactly what I was doing. Got a lot of faith in the lad he's just learning to play in a new league
Haha just got it should use my reading specs more

Gingers Dad said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Gingers Dad said:

That's exactly what I was doing. Got a lot of faith in the lad he's just learning to play in a new league
Haha just got it should use my reading specs more

:D

It can't be easy to settle in PL when we have firstly such a wide range of playing styles to contend with, from technical forwards to flat track bullies and secondly when referees are so inconsistent, he probably wonders what he's allowed to do as some refs don't allow any physical, some do, some let strikers bully defenders, some don't etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.