Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

ZZmaestro said:
This lad is a pure diamond, the perfect pairing we were looking for Kompany since ever.
I pity our opponents when they will have to crush formation of Fernando - VK & Mangala !!!

I can now see why Txiki was after both Fernando and Mangala from Porto so aggressively .... its mouth watering thinking about Vinny and Mangala defensive pair with Fernando covering infront!!

I feel sorry for those who take them on...

Kun Aguero said:
Danamy said:
Kun Aguero said:
He's no Tyler Blackett.

Oh come on.....please give the lad a chance

To be fair he might reach that level one, as my rag quite rightly told me this week "I've never seen a English center half so composed on the ball since Ledley King"

I meant Mangala, it was only his first game and you're comparing him with one of the Galacticos ;-)

Mangala

His reading of the game was fantastic,powerful player,looks the business already.

Looks as if we've replaced The Beast with The Monster. Great debut, him and Vinnie looked solid.

Did anyone notice that Diego Costa got bullied from Vincent Kompany in the first half. Switched in the second half to the other side and got bullied by Eliquim Mangala and got subbed. Haha quality!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM[/video]

Mangala la la la la la, Mangala-a
Mangala la la la la la, Mangala-a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.