Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

super_city_si said:
andrewmswift said:
think we all know why we wanted this guy so badly now
This guy looks built for the premier league.

Very impressive. The Kompany-Mangala partnership could be fearsome

Holy shit he was solid today. Fast, strong and read the game well. Costa was totally silenced by Mangala and Vinny. These two will be a rock solid partnership for years to come.

MeatHunterrr said:
What a debut from him, no wonder Txiki was after him for 12 months. Has the pace, mobility and strength also is left footed which compliments Kompany perfectly as well. Also he is only 23 years old, amazing performance. Demichelis has definitely lost his place now.

How on earth liability-Sakho is ahead of him in the France national team is beyond me.

Hate to say this but I agree with you .

Love him already,he fits like a glove and looks fucking awesome in Blue.

Finally,a partner worthy of Vinny.

A physical monster who can play a bit too......The new Beast!

i♥city! said:
MeatHunterrr said:
What a debut from him, no wonder Txiki was after him for 12 months. Has the pace, mobility and strength also is left footed which compliments Kompany perfectly as well. Also he is only 23 years old, amazing performance. Demichelis has definitely lost his place now.

How on earth liability-Sakho is ahead of him in the France national team is beyond me.

Hate to say this but I agree with you .

Why do you 'hate to say it'?

Surely as a City fan you want the very best for our club?

Thought he had a very assured debut today, looked strong, quick and read the game well, totally suited to us I think.

Very impressed with him. Read the game really well and was never bullied by the brilliant Costa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.