Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a few on here, this lad has everything. Everything but an ounce of ability. He is fucking abysmal.

167sbaa.jpg

This is actually worse than what Mangala did. Delph had a Square ball to a completely unmarked Fernandinho who had the chance to break yet he decided to go back to Mangala who then gave the ball away trying to find the man Delph should have rolled the ball to in the first place.

very early on in this thread I called Mangala dogshit basically and a few on here slated me for 1 saying I know nothing about football,well I will reiterate my statement he is still fookin dogshite and those of you who think he isn't really need to evaluate your own knowledge of football

167sbaa.jpg

This is actually worse than what Mangala did. Delph had a Square ball to a completely unmarked Fernandinho who had the chance to break yet he decided to go back to Mangala who then gave the ball away trying to find the man Delph should have rolled the ball to in the first place.

And that's the reason why he was playing for Aston Villa last season, a team that was nearly relegated. How can you seriously claim that you are challenging for Title and Champions League when you buy players like Delph or Bony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.