Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Goal:

"There is still hope in the corridors of power at the Etihad Stadium that a season in Spain will help Mangala, 24, mature into a top-class centre-back and Valencia will not be given an option to sign the Frenchman permanently."

Fully hope he tells us to do one and rejects the deal so otamendi falls through.

Last season he looked really lost and questionable at times. 2 games in he seems like he's found his feet. Imo could be a bad move sending him out on loan but what the fuck do I know about managing a professional football team.

I can only think that this Valencia defender is that good that we can't let it pass us by and the CL thinking is coming into play again. Still seems odd though

For the life of me I really don't get this at all if the rumours are true regarding the Otamendi deal. He was superb again today and really looks like he's finding his feet. Why in another player who is gonna need time to bed in it makes no sense?

"Typical City" strikes again. A player starts looking the real deal, and we send him out on loan, to be replaced by an unproven (in the PL) defender. Why do we do it? I have to be honest and say that I'm not up to speed on Otamendi's strengths and weaknesses, but is he that much better than Mangala?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.