Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get why on BM mangala is always on the extreme either underrated or overrated. honestly speaking he is a good defender who has potential to improve to the next level.
kompany in top form can be classed as world class mangala has not reached that level once yet. so only natural that the opposition target his side more.

He played well again last night, still needs to find a bit more composure on the ball for my liking. But I think he did well, and there's no reason to look to blame someone for the second goal. Lucky deflection, great finish. Mangala is still improving and doing so at a very decent rate in my opinion.

Did really well last night, his only mistake was lapsing on the offside trap for their first goal. Mandzukic has his eye on the line and knows the ball is coming in so he can judge it better - all Mangala needs to do is hold the line but he got a little sucked in by the movement around him. He is doing fine otherwise and working hard, the lad will come good.

Mangala has had a fine start to the season and has contributed to the really strong start we have made.

Did really well last night, his only mistake was lapsing on the offside trap for their first goal. Mandzukic has his eye on the line and knows the ball is coming in so he can judge it better - all Mangala needs to do is hold the line but he got a little sucked in by the movement around him. He is doing fine otherwise and working hard, the lad will come good.
Bit harsh if I'm being honest the ball from Pogba was sublime had Mangala connected it could well have been an OG from Managala.

If the ball doesn't hit Kolarov's arm then the Juve player accelerates on to the ball into the space in behind where Mangala should be, just as Bolasie did on Saturday when Hart saved his embarrassment. Otamendi is pulled over because Mangala's initial position compromised the natural shape of the defence.

True I feel someone should have been on the left of otamendi or otamendi far out because Mangala is right were Otamendi is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.