Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC's preview of tonight's match:

Captain Vincent Kompany is one of six players missing for Manchester City who face Borussia Monchengladbach in the Champions League on Wednesday.

Kompany has a calf problem, and joins fellow defender Gael Clichy, midfielders Fabian Delph, Eliaquim Mangala and Samir Nasri and forward Wilfried Bony on the sidelines

I despair at times, I really do!

I am Glad to see the lad actually getting credit for his body of work thus far. He has received so much unwarranted criticism...he is definitely not perfect, but his pace was missed against the Spurs. I believe Mangala has lot to offer and will be an integral part towards City winning silverware this year

Yep if fit needs to start and once in the side except for injury leave him there. We concede less goals with him in the side. We have missed him.

I agree, but it's ironic, last season many wanted him nowhere near the field. Just shows what giving someone time to settle does. Fernando is another starting to show his worth, and I'm sure Otamendi will also prove a few wrong.
Didn't you know he has to start off like Messi for us nowadays or straight on his back !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.