Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 mil for Stones, that just sounds mental but in today's football that's probably about right.
If you honestly think all our defensive problems can be fixed by just changing a player then I think you'll be disappointed. The last 2 years have just been each of the CB's taking it in turns to be completely exposed and look awful. Every single game at least one of our defenders looks all at sea and I don't see that changing while Pellegrini is still in charge.

He let himself down badly for that goal,up until that point he had performed adequately.Credit to their manager for making the sub and identifying a weakness.

Nope. He wasn't dog shit, he's just the latest scape goat.

No he isn't. He ran out of position numerous times chasing after the ball like a dog chasing a tennis ball, his idiotic sliding tackle that was completely needless and embarrassingly late that got him a yellow card, having about 5 yards head start on Gomis and allowing him to just run past him and blast a goal in. Download the match and watch it again then come back and tell me with a straight face you think he played well today.

If you honestly think all our defensive problems can be fixed by just changing a player then I think you'll be disappointed. The last 2 years have just been each of the CB's taking it in turns to be completely exposed and look awful. Every single game at least one of our defenders looks all at sea and I don't see that changing while Pellegrini is still in charge.
Exactly,our defenders are constantly rotated,they never get opportunity to form any understanding or cohesion,i know injuries have played a part but Pellegrini would do the same regardless imo.

No he isn't. He ran out of position numerous times chasing after the ball like a dog chasing a tennis ball, his idiotic sliding tackle that was completely needless and embarrassingly late that got him a yellow card, having about 5 yards head start on Gomis and allowing him to just run past him and blast a goal in. Download the match and watch it again then come back and tell me with a straight face you think he played well today.
Otamendi chases around like a headless chicken as well.

I thought he was ok today, and certainly not worthy of the abuse he's getting. As I said, he's the latest scape goat.

Otamendi chases around like a headless chicken as well.

I thought he was ok today, and certainly not worthy of the abuse he's getting. As I said, he's the latest scape goat.

lol some people on here really can't handle genuine criticism. You think everyone is just scapegoating and you completely ignored my very factual evidence of him being shit today. Keep that head buried, everything is fine!

Neither him or otamendi are worth what we paid for them - harsh but true.

He plays for France so I don't get it why he is so bad for us but he is woeful. If the club realise a mistake has been made we need to stop playing him even if we have injuries. Never understood what we saw in him and I'm non the wiser to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.